i have a bad feeling about this

Start from the beginning

"Is.. is Harry okay with this?" Niall fiddles his fingers nervously.

"He doesn't know, but if he did, he'd be more than okay with this. Please, Niall." Louis pulls out the keys to the house and places them on Niall's palm. "It's yours, you can move in whenever and if you really don't want the house you can sell it. It's completely yours, do want you want with it." He stands up and starts walking away.

"Louis!" Niall quickly goes after him.

"I'm not taking those keys back so—" He was cut off when the younger lad engulfs him in a hug. "Oh." He slowly wraps his arms around him.

"Thank you." He mumbles against his shoulder.

.................................................

"You're having a girl." Liam grins cheekily.

"What? Why would you say that?" Niall leans against the counter.

"Don't know, just think you are." He laughs. "I'm guessing you don't want a girl."

"It's not that, I don't really care. I just want my baby to be healthy." He places his palm on his belly.

"You're starting to show." He scans the shop and when he doesn't see a customer he moves closer to Niall. "Can I?" He points to his stomach.

"Sure," Niall turns bright red letting him rub his bump. "Do you ever want kids?" He asks softly.

"I did, I mean, I do. I need to find the right one first." Liam straightens up when he hears the door open up but relaxes when he sees it's only Zayn.

"You will, don't worry." Niall glances over at Zayn then back at Liam.

"Hey, have either of you heard anything from Harry?" Zayn asks as soon as he's in front of the two.

"No, why?" Liam drops his hand to his side and turns to face Zayn.

"He won't answer any of my calls or texts." He frowns, wondering if Harry was angry at him.

"Maybe he's busy." He says with a shrug, glancing at Niall to see if he had anything to say.

"He always texts me back." Zayn takes his phone out of his back pocket and quickly sends Harry another text. "I have a bad feeling about this."

"A bad feeling?" Niall snaps his attention back to Zayn and away from his thoughts.

"I haven't properly talked to him after I went to his house," He slumps his shoulders. "Maybe I pissed him off when I told him you deserve better."

"Why would you tell him that?" Liam says almost in a scolding way.

"Because it's true." Zayn mutters.

Niall turns around and walks away, he hears them call after him but right now all he wanted was to make sure Harry was fine. He goes to the back of the shop where he leaves his belongings in a small locker and takes his phone out, he quickly dials Harry's number only for it to go straight to voicemail. He tries a couple of times but they all go to voicemail as well. Something is wrong.

"Niall?" Zayn decided to go find him when ten minutes passed by and he wasn't back.

"He won't answer." Niall looks up at him with tears in his eyes. "Why won't he answer?"

"Please don't cry, Ni." He couldn't handle a sad Niall, always broke his heart when he saw him cry. "I'm sure he's just too busy working on the house or something."

"The house is finished, Louis told me this morning." He hated how emotional he was, last night he cried over toothpaste. Fucking toothpaste. It was bloody ridiculous.