lean on me

Niall stirs awake by the sound of a phone going off, he opens his eyes slowly seeing a bare chest in front of him he blinks quickly and relaxes when he remembers it's Harry. He turns his head to look at the time on the clock that is on the wall and is surprised it's nearly eight, he's usually up at six. He sits up careful not to wake Harry and slides out of the bed to go empty his bladder washing his face as well. He walks back to the room and lays back down glancing over at Harry's phone, he chews on his lip wondering who it could've been. After hearing it go off again he decides to wake Harry up even if he felt awful about it, it was obvious the older lad was tired. "Harry, your phone." He taps his shoulder a few times. "Harry, someone is calling you—" He lets out a small squeak when Harry grabs his face and kisses him.

"Good morning." Harry smiles softly pecking Niall's lips once more before turning to look at his phone that was on the nightstand. "It's Zayn." He says sending a quick text to him letting him know he was with Niall.

"You should call him back, he's probably worried about you." He watches him turn back to him with a smile on his face.

"I'd rather kiss you if I'm being honest," He wets his lips cupping Niall's cheek. "Can I?" He stares at his pink soft lips.

"I- yeah, yeah you can." Niall breathes out, smiling into the kiss. He feels goosebumps all over his body when Harry's hand slides down his arm to his waist and under his shirt. He gasps as Harry's hand rests on his bum cheek giving it a squeeze.

Harry moves so that he was hovering on top of Niall, he kisses down his neck when they pull away to catch their breath. He glances up at Niall and feels his breath get caught in his throat. He is so breathtakingly beautiful it is hard to believe Niall won't see it, won't see how gorgeous he really is. "Niall,"

"Please, just- please." He begs, knowing he sounded desperate but not really caring at the moment.

"Please, what? Niall, love, please what?" Harry needed him to say it, so he stares into his bright eyes waiting for him to tell him.

"I-I want you, please, I need you." Niall shuts his eyes as soon as he feels Harry's lips on his, they kiss eagerly for a couple minutes until Harry pulls away completely. "What are you doing?" He whines.

"Taking this off." Harry chuckles removing the shirt and pulling down the joggers leaving him stark naked. He smirks loving the shade of red present on Niall's cheeks. "And this." He helps Niall remove his sweatpants with his briefs in one swift pull leaving Niall's shirt on because he knew, by the way he stiffened when he grabbed the hem of it, he wasn't comfortable taking it off.

"Shit," Niall tries his best to get comfortable but his lower back kept hurting and he just couldn't find a way where he wasn't in discomfort.

"You okay?" He asks leaning down and softly kissing his knee.

"No, it's getting harder and harder to lay down comfortably. Only way I can actually fall asleep without an ache is on my right side— what are you doing?" He squeaks out when he gets pulled up.

"Tell me if this is more comfortable, okay?" Harry leans his back on the headboard and helps Niall straddle his lap. "Better?"

Niall kisses him instead of replying because he really wanted to get back to what they were doing. Harry's hands slide down his back to his bum giving it a squeeze and a whimper slips out. "Ha-Harry."

Harry pulls away to look at Niall. "Is it wrong of me to assume you don't have any lube or condoms?" He didn't want to offend him by thinking he did or didn't have any.

"Not wrong," He breathes out. "I uh don't have anything."

Harry nods raising his hand up to his mouth and sucking in his fingers until they were wet enough. "This might hurt because the lack of lube." He warns Niall, he waits for him to nod then continues with slowly pressing one finger to his entrance. "Let me know if it hurts too much." He kisses his forehead as he continues to carefully stretch him.