lover boy

Niall moaned loudly arching his back and grasping the sheets beneath him as Harry's tongue was deep inside of him. "F-Fuck," He whimpers out, he felt like he was on cloud nine. He spreads his legs even more wanting him deeper inside but he was disappointed when he pulls away completely.

"Sweet." Harry mumbles before hovering over him and kissing down his neck. He carefully aligns  himself to the small brunette and slowly starts to push in. "So tight, so good." He looks into his ocean eyes, feeling a rush of emotions as he leaned down to kiss him. Everything about Niall made his heart beat faster, made him feel happy, made him feel free.

"Harry,"

He hears someone call him from behind but decides to ignore, he frowns when he sees Niall crying, he stops and opens his mouth to ask what was wrong when he hears a cry beside them. He slowly turns his head and sees a baby, baby blue eyes filled with tears.

"Harry,"

"What... what is going on?" Harry becomes dizzy all of a sudden.

"Harry, your son is crying." The voice becomes louder.

"S-son?" He notices he was now sitting up away from the crying brunette and closer to the baby. He glances over at the door and sees an angry Astrid.

"Get your son!" She yells. "Now!"

"I don't understand..."

"You've hurt me, why? Why do you hurt me? Can't you see I'm broken?" Niall hugs his knees close to his chest. "Why won't you forget me?"

"Harry, get the baby!" Astrid growls. "Take him away from him!"

"I hate you, Harry, I hate you so much." He whimpers as he watched Harry take the baby.

"No— No!" Harry gasps his heart beating fast against his chest. It was only a dream. He sits up looking over at Astrid who was asleep, he gets out of the bed padding over to the bathroom to try and calm down. He couldn't stop thinking about how broken Niall was in the dream, he decides to pay him a quick visit. Just to make sure he was okay.

Once he arrives to Niall's flat he sits in the car, he checks the time on his phone. It's six, maybe I shouldn't. After a few more minutes he finally makes up his mind and gets out of the car, shivering when the cold morning air hits his skin, it was a chilly morning. He enters the building and heads into the lift nervously flicking his eyes around the hall when the doors open. He steps out enjoying the silence as he walked over to Niall's door. Why can't I fucking forget about him?

"Too early for visitors, innit?"

Harry spins around with wide eyes, he wasn't expecting anyone to see him. "Oh, yeah." He blushes looking away from the old man.

"That young lad, is he your boyfriend? I've seen you a couple of times." He takes this time to give him a good look over, noticing right away he wasn't from that part of town.

"No, he's not my boyfriend." He clears his throat hoping the man would leave him alone.

"You should take him away from here, away from this side of town. He's too innocent to be around these disgusting people. Such a kind soul, reminds me of my son. I'd hate to see him become one of them." He frowns. "I tried warning him about Conan but it seemed like I was too late. I just hope he doesn't end up working with him."

"Where does Conan work?" Harry becomes curios.

"At a brothel." He shakes his head. "Take him with you, I know you've got it better."