lasagna

Harry wakes up with a killer headache, he doesn't remember anything after he had gone to the bar and had a couple of drinks. He does remember Louis finding out about him and Niall. He remembers Louis beating Niall up. He remembers how he froze and didn't do anything to stop him, he was angry at himself. He turns his head to look for his phone when he feels a weight on him, he looks up and sees Astrid straddling him with no clothes on.

"Hi baby." Astrid bites her lip.

"What are you doing?" He asks, his eyes flickering down to her stomach he couldn't help but press his palm there. Nothing, I feel nothing.

"Last night was amazing, god, you wrecked me." She purrs leaning down and pressing kisses down his chest

"What are you talking about?" Harry's eyes widen when he feels her pull back the sheets and a breeze hits him.

"You made love to me, you told me how much you loved me and how much you want me." Astrid sits upright again, she starts to slowly move her hips. "Make love to me again."

Harry felt his throat tighten at that, he couldn't believe he did such thing. "Astrid—"

"Stop talking." She snaps, she was angry at him for what he had said last night. He was cheating on her with a guy.

"I was drunk—"

"What is wrong with you? I'm naked trying to have sex with you and you're not even interested! I'm your wife, Harry. I'm having your child! And you can't even show me how much you love me?" Astrid yells loudly.

"I know you're having my child, Astrid. But I can't... I don't lov—"

"I want to move to America, raise our kids there." She removes herself from on top of Harry. "I'm going to start looking for houses."

"Astrid, I can't move." Harry sits up looking at her with furrowed brows.

"Why not?" Astrid quickly wraps a robe around her body.

"My family is here." He answers. And Niall. "I can't just up and go."

"We're your family." She points to her stomach. "I'm sure Anne will understand."

"I have my business here, Astrid. I can't abandon it." Harry reaches over to get a hold of his briefs, he pulls them up and walks away to the bathroom. He empties his bladder and takes a quick shower after. As he stepped out with a towel wrapped around his waist he finds Zayn sat on his bed.

"Seems like you had a lovely night with your wife last night, hm?" Zayn stares at Harry's love bites.

"I uh... I was drunk." He looks away, he was embarrassed.

"You don't have to explain yourself, I mean, she is your wife and it's normal to make love to her." He drawls out.

"I suppose you're right." Harry clears his throat. "I regret it though, I should've never slept with her."

"Well maybe stop getting pissed drunk, maybe then you'll be able to think straight." Zayn shoot him a glare. "Drinking your problems away is never a good idea, mate."

"I know." He goes to sits next to him. "How is he? Is my baby okay?" He says in a hushed tone.

"He's in pain but he's doing fine and your baby is fine." He wets his lips and narrows his eyes. "Why didn't you stop Louis?"

"I-I was shocked... Zayn, I froze. I'm sorry." Harry tugs on his wet hair.

"Look, this will only get harder. What you need to do is make sure that Niall and that baby are safe and protected from everyone. Maybe don't visit him, not until you figure yourself out. You need to talk to Astrid." Zayn wanted to tell him everything but he couldn't, Astrid had to tell him on her own.