Silver Rangers Captured

Normal POV

Antonio gasps, watching the nighlok turn into a human. The woman is in her late thirties, has blue eyes, long blonde hair pulled into a high ponytail, and stands a few inches taller than Tracy.

"Why do you look like an older version of my girlfriend and called Tracy, your daughter?" Antonio asks.

"Because I'm Tracy's birth mother, Jacqueline," the woman says.

"My birth mother, so am I adopted?" Tracy says.

Antonio looks over his shoulder. The gold ranger sees tears building up in Tracy's eyes. Antonio is about to put his barracuda blade away when several laser blasts come towards them. Tracy tries to react to dodge quickly, but her body wouldn't allow her due to the residual pain from her surgery and yelps out in pain as the blast grazes her left arm. A dizzy spell hits Tracy as her vision starts to get fuzzy, and the forest spins around her. The clattering sound of Antonio's weapon hitting a tree stump is the last thing Tracy hears before things faded to black. Antonio manages to get into a position to catch his girlfriend in his arms to prevent Tracy from hitting the forest floor. Jacquline runs up, snatches a twig off the ground next to her. Antonio lets out a quiet gasp of shock, as he watches Jacqueline draw a power symbol in the dirt.

"How can you still use symbol power if Tracy is your daughter, and it got passed down to her?" Antonio asks, as the healing symbol activates and the cut on Tracy's arm disappears.

"I'll have to explain everything another time in a safer place," Jacqueline answers, kissing Tracy on the forehead before running off into the forest.

"Oh, that Jacqueline ruined my plan of getting the girl's sealing power," a voice says, as a nighlok with a squid's face walks out from a crack in a tree.

Antonio lays Tracy down on the forest floor, quickly picks up his weapon, and stands in front of his girlfriend to protect her.

"Nighlok, don't come any closer, I will destroy you," Antonio says.

"Dream on, fish boy, all I want is the girl sealing power, wake her up and tell her to give it to me so that I can leave," the nighlok says.

"Tracy will never give that to you, nighlok," Antonio says.

"I guess, I'll have to defeat you and force her into giving it to me then," the nighlok says.

The nighlok summons some moogers. They charge towards Antonio. The gold ranger did his best to fight off the army of moogers. Tracy slowly starts to come around and groans as she begins to sit up. She sees Antonio fighting off the moogers. The silver ranger wants to help out but realizes she can't since she didn't have her morpher. The next thing Tracy sees is a nighlok walking up to her.

"Do you even have a name nighlok," Tracy demands as she gets into a fighting stance much to her body's resistance to her sudden movements.

"I'm Octoroo the brains behinds Master Xandred," Octoroo says.

"Octoroo, my Shiba family doesn't have a sealing power. If it did, I would've known about it," Tracy says.

"You're fibbing, just hand it over, and I'll call off the moogers," Octoroo says.

"I don't have a sealing power," Tracy says.

The next thing Tracy sees is two long tentacles come towards her and wraps around her waist. After quickly realizing how terrible this idea was and how helpless she is now having no way of defending herself or no way of accessing anything to help her break free from the nighlok's grasp. Tracy saw out the corner of her eyes, a tiny silver ranger running up to her.

"Hey, mister squid, put my big sister down, now, " Amelia says, jumping into the air and slicing her sword at the tentacles.

Amelia's attack didn't have enough oomph behind it and is tossed back towards a group of trees. Ashley quickly activates her pause symbol power to give Mia enough time to snag her out of the air so she wouldn't smash against the tree.

"It looks like that tiny ranger needs more practice," Octoroo says as another tentacle appears out of the nighlok's mouth.

"Mia heads up," Tracy shouts, watching it head over towards Mia and Amelia.

Mia sets Amelia down and quickly draws the symbol to summon her sword. She slashes at it, but it slithers around Mia and snatches Amelia up. Now a wave of anger builds up in Tracy's body as well. When Octoroo brings Amelia over to him, Amelia screams out in pain when the nighlok hits the young girl with a laser blast from his staff. The pain was too much for the kindergartener's body to handle, and she demorphs and faints. Tracy's heart sank like a stone feeling like a failure since she couldn't do anything to help her little sister.

"Octoroo, just put my sister down," Tracy begs.

"Sorry, I just came up with an even better idea," Octoroo chuckles.

"Let them go nighlok," Antonio says as he and the others run over to them.

"Sorry, Rangers, but I'll be taking them with me," Octoroo says as he blasts them with a gust a wind from his staff before he leaves through a gap with his prisoners.