Calling the team

Tracy's POV

Antonio and I are walking around the park with Aaron and Luna. I let my little brother hold onto Luna's leash because I'm confident enough that he can control her and that Luna wouldn't pull at all. Once we reach the playground, Aaron quickly gives the leash to me before running over to a group of kids. I hear him ask if he can join in their game of hide-and-seek. One of the kids says yes. Once the little boy who was it finished counting, he went off searching for the others. He finds Aaron first, and they go over to an alleyway. Antonio and I follow them to make sure they don't try to climb into a dumpster. The little boy looks into a gap, and a few seconds later, a group of twenty or so moogers appears. Antonio runs over and saves the little boy before a mooger can hit him with its sword. Aaron sprints over to me.

"The crack in the wall was a gap, right?" Aaron asks.

"Yes, I'm going to send you back to the house. Antonio and I can handle the moogers," I say, double-checking that no one can see me then I activate the teleport symbol.

I draw the blizzard symbol while the snow whips around the moogers temporally blinding them. I quickly morph. Then I draw my sword and charge towards them. I'm able to take out ten then glace over towards the gap to see more moogers escaping, along with the nighlok that attacked us, at Spring Valley appear. After the army of moogers back me up against the dumpster, I take out my morpher and use the hail symbol to drive them back. I must have used my full power because I groan as the kickback from activating it sends me flying backward.

Normal POV

Tracy demorphs when she lands and looks up to see the nighlok charge her. She tries to get up as quickly as possible to defend herself, but a dizzy spell hits her, then collapses to the ground. Antonio morphs and uses his super-speed to go over to her taking out the moogers along the way. He helps her up, and they see their teammates running over to them. Tracy takes a few steps away from Antonio. She tries to morph again but passes out a few seconds later. Antonio nods and heads back to the Shiba House. Lauren and others manage to get the nighlock to dry out and it escapes back to the netherworld through the gap. They gather in front of the crack in the wall.

"Lauren, I think we need to contact the rest of the team," Ashley says.

"You may be right, Ashley. The nighlok attacks have escalated over the past week." Lauren says."Let's head back to the house," Kevin says.

The group arrives at the house and walks into the recovery room. Tracy is sitting up in the bed. She has her right arm in a sling.

"I'm sorry about not being there to help you guys. It looks like I need to train harder," Tracy sighs.

"Tracy, don't be so hard on yourself," Antonio says, "The moogers and that nighlok ambushed us, and they were relentless. Any strong warrior would have run out of steam after a difficult battle like that," Antonio continues.

"Antonio is right, even when we had four rangers to fight that nighlok we couldn't defeat it. " Ashley says.

"So, does that mean it's time to contact the other three members of the team?" Tracy says.

Lauren nods and Ji walks in carrying a bow and a sheath with three arrows inside. Each one has a colored ribbon attached to it, the same one as their respective receipts ranger color. Antonio helps Tracy out of bed, and everyone heads back outside. Ji hands everything in his hands to Lauren. She walks down the stairs, and Tracy notices her hands shake as she shoots each arrow into the sky.

An hour later, Lauren and Tracy, along with Isabella, head to the airport to meet the rest of the team. Tracy is tapping her fingertips on the armrest as the trio sits in chairs waiting for the plane to land. Isabella places her hand on Tracy's wrist, "Hey, I know you want to make a good first impression, but Lauren should be more nervous than you. She is the leader after all,"

"I know, but I still haven't found out if my family has a sealing power or not," Tracy says.

A few seconds later, the announcement for the plane the rest of the rangers were flying in on was landing came over the speaker. They get out of their seats and look over at the gate and sees a 5' 8" tall boy with brown eyes wearing a green jean jacket and black jeans. Just by how he keeps his hands in pockets as the group stands in front of them, Tracy can tell he has a very laid back personality. The two girls, one with long black hair and brown eyes, is wearing a gray long-sleeve cover all and a gray and black striped tank top black leggings and tennis shoes. Tracy can easily pick up on her caring nature, so she is happy there will be another older sister figure for Amelia and Angela to have by there side while they train as Samurai Rangers. The other has long blonde hair and black eyes. She is wearing a yellow sweater layered over a white shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes, with a book bag on her back. Tracy could sense that the girl is nervous like she is trying to fill someone else's shoes - like she wasn't the one who was supposed to be the yellow Samurai Ranger.

"I think we should continue this in the car, to you know to protect our identities," Tracy says.

"Good idea," Lauren says.

Everyone heads out to the car, and Lauren lets Tracy sit in the front seat.  After Lauren introduces herself to everyone, the girl that gave Tracy a big sister vibe is the first to say a word.

"I'm Mia, the pink ranger," Mia says.

"I'm Mike, the mighty green ranger," Mike says.

 "I'm Emily, the yellow ranger," Emily says.

"I'm Tracy, the silver ranger. Also, my little sisters, Amelia and Angela are rangers too." Tracy says.

 "How old are they?" Mike asks.

"They are five," Tracy says, "But, we only found out a few months ago that the girls can only use our family's symbol power. I spent all of my life living like a normal kid. I've been taking ballet classes since I was four. When I turn thirteen I dream about one day getting into Juilliard. My ballet teacher told me that I need to have some modern dance skills as well, so I signed up for those classes," Tracy continues. 

"Your mother told me about how last year the school picked you out of all the other students in your age group to apply to Julliard and even paid to fly you and your parents to New York for the audition," Isabella says.

"Yes, and I was beyond nervous that I wasn't going to make it past the Modern round of the Audition," Tracy says.

"Did you get in?" Mia asks.

"I got an email a few months ago that said I'm on the waiting list, but after I did some research I learned that the school only accepts four students off the list a year," Tracy says.

An hour later, everyone is sitting around the coffee table in the living room. Isabella suggests the team plays a game of shoots and ladders with their zords as a way to get to know each other more. Tracy never really liked the 'breaking the ice games' back on the first day of freshman year in high school, so she just lets one her little sisters take turns and activates the zord to make it move around the board after one of the girls rolled the dice.

"Yes, team snow leopard wins again," Amelia cheers as the folding zord reaches the end of the path for the second time. 

"How come they kept getting double sixes every time either one of them rolled the dice?" Mike groans.

"Mike, I did warn you that my little sisters are good at board games," Tracy says.

"Fine, let's go again, but this time I want Angela to team up with me," Mike says.