Meeting Shiba Family Members Part 3

Lauren's POV

I look over at my mom before I answer Angela's question. Mom nods and I smile when I realize I finally get to see Jayden again.

"Yes, I can, but I'm not sure if I can stay,"

"Why can't you stay, isn't the Shiba house your home?" Angela asks.

"It is, but there can only be one red ranger to lead the samurai rangers in the battle against Master Xandred and his nighlok army,"

"Why can't one of you act as a back up like the way Amelia and I are going to be? What about training Jayden to use the secret symbol too?" Angela asks.

"Wow, Angela, you are pretty smart for a five-year-old."

"Thank you, my mom says all the girls in our family are super smart," Angela says.

"Angela makes some good arguments to why I should stay at the Shiba house with Jayden and the others. So, can I mom?" I ask.

"I'm fine with it, but we'll have to see what Jayden and Ji think," Mom says.

"I know they'll say yes," Angela says confidently.

"We'll just have to wait to find out when we get there," I say.

"Until then, I'm going to get started making lunch. I'm sure that Tracy will want something to eat when she wakes up," Mom says.

Normal POV

Twenty minutes later, Tracy is gently awakened by the intoxicating, delicious aroma wafting from the pot over the fire where Isabella was finishing up the soup she made everyone for lunch. When Francesca notices Tracy's eyes begin to flutter and slowly open, she removes the cloth off of her forehead then replaces it with her hand.

"Good afternoon, Tracy, how do you feel?" Francesca asks.

"Much better, so what's for lunch? It smells amazing," Tracy replies.

"Isabella is maker her signature energy restoring soup she makes for Lauren every day after she finished her morning of training," Francesca says.

Tracy get up, and they walk over to the others, Lauren looks over at Angela and sees a big smile quickly appear on the child's face watching her big sister coming over to them. Then everyone sits around the fire as Isabella starts to serve everyone.

"Thank you for the soup," Angela says.

"Yes, thank you for the food and for helping me out as well," Tracy says.

"You are very welcome," Isabella says.

After they finish eating, Isabella asks Lauren to get some more water from Spring Valley, so they have some to make dinner tonight and to do the dishes with as well.

"I want to help bring the water back too," Angela offers quickly standing up.

"I think we should head back to the Shiba House. I'm sure that everyone is getting worried," Tracy says.

"We should help out since they helped us. I thought you say that paying it forward is the right thing do to and times like this," Angela says.

"Fine, Angela, you can help Lauren. Just listen to her and do what she says, okay?" Tracy sighs.

"I will I promise," Angela says.

Isabella chuckles as she watches Angela eagerly drag her daughter away down the path.

"I heard from Daisuke that you have an older brother, why isn't he the one who is using your family's symbol power?" Francesca asks.

"Mom said that our family ice symbol passed down to the girls, so that meant that my brother Chris didn't inherit it like they thought when he was born," Tracy says.

"Is that why Angela has a morpher?" Isabella asks.

"Yes, and I know that I can't be mad at her or Amelia for inheriting it since neither of them can control that. But, what hurts me the most is when I was their age, Chris told, our parents that I could use it. They decided to have him continue to train even though they knew I was the one who was supposed to become the silver ranger." Tracy says.

"So, your parents decided to keep your destiny a secret from you and let you live a normal life?" Isabella says.

"Yes, and now I have to find some way to stop this war before things get too far out of hand," Tracy says.

"How to do plan to do that?" Isabella asks.

"I'm hoping that Daisuke knows if my family has some sealing symbol I can learn to keep my little sisters from having to fight," Tracy says.

Meanwhile, in the forest. Lauren and Angela arrive at Spring Valley. They walk up to the edge of the lake. Lauren doesn't have any time to react to save Angela, and they get blown into the water by a strong gust of wind. Lauren coughs as she clears her lungs after swimming back to the surface. The young woman hears a loud, frantic splashing sound behind her and turns around to see that Angela landed in the deepest part of the lake. The five-year-old is struggling to keep her head above the water. Lauren's heart skips a beat as she watches Angela start to sink. She takes a deep breath and dives down to rescue her. As she brings her back to the surface, Lauren brings her back to the shore. She breathes a sigh of relief as Angela starts to cough, clearing the water from her lungs.

"Angela, are you okay?" Lauren asks.

"I think so, thank you for saving me," Angela says.

They stand up, and Lauren quickly morphs when she hears footsteps and an evil laugh. She takes out her sword and tells Angela to go over the group of trees near her till it was safe to come out.

"I want to help you fight," Angela says, taking out her morpher.

"You don't know how to. For now, the best way you can help is to get to safety," Lauren says.

Angela nods and runs over to where Lauren told her to hide.

Jayden's POV

I know Tracy would keep Angela safe if something terrible happened. I'm still worried that they haven't returned. My heart nearly jumps out of my chest when I hear the gap senor sound.

"What is that sound?" Amelia asks, holding her hands over her ears.

Ji nods, and I press a button on the wall to put the sensor on silent mode.

"That's the gap sensor," Ji says.

"It tells us when a Nighlok has escaped the netherworld and come into ours," I add.

"So where is it?" Ashley asks.

Ji taps his hand on the coffee table in the living room. Amelia's eyes widen in amazement, seeing the map appear.

"Spring Valley," Ji answers.

"I do not doubt our strength or anything, but do you think the three of us can handle this?" Ashley says.

"I'll call Tracy. The rest of you get going," Ji says.

"Okay, Ji, let's get going rangers," I say.

We sprint outside and summon our horses. I nod to Antonio and Ashley.

"Go, Go, Samurai," Ashley and I shout.

"Samurai Morpher! Gold Power!" Antonio shouts.

After we morphed, we get onto our horses and race off through the front gate.