Another Family Secret

Normal POV

Five days later, Tracy's parents haven't slept all night. They sit up in the bed. Ballade is worried about telling her daughter about the family's sealing power. Fiarce has a different through on his mind. He knows that he and his wife have kept a huge secret from their oldest daughter about why she doesn't look like them.

"Ballade, my love, I think we need to tell Tracy about how she became a member of our family," Fiarce says.

"Fiarce, we can't tell Tracy the truth about Aunt Jacqueline being her mom and being a samurai ranger. She already has gone tough a lot after we told her about Chris's condition." Ballade says.

"I know, Ballade, but we kept this secret from her for way too long. We need to tell her, the guilt is starting to eat away at me," Fiarce says.

"I know, dear," Ballade says, as she leans over and kisses him on the cheek, "The guilt is ding the same thing to me as well, but Tracy's appendix did burst. The doctor did say she is strong enough to come home today, but Tracy is still going to be sore when she tries to move around." Ballade continues.

"I know, but how much longer are we going to keep putting it off?" Fiarce asks.

"Two more days, honey, four at the most. Then we'll tell Tracy about Jacqueline," Ballade says.

Tracy's POV

I'm so happy that I get to go back to the house today. I'm mad that I won't be able to go to my dream school because of the whole Samurai ranger thing. My doctor told me that I'd experience some soreness while I move around, but that is normal. It will go away in a few days. When mom comes to pick me up, I can see that she has a nervous look on her face as we walk out to the car.

"Mom, are you still mad at me for not telling you about the pain I was going through?" I ask.

"No, sweetheart, I'm not mad at you. Everything is okay. Your father and I were thinking about Aunt Jacqueline, that's all." Mom says.

Five minutes later, we get back to the house. Mom and I walk into the kitchen, and everyone is there except for Antonio. I figure he is out doing a little fishing like he does every morning after he gets back from walking Luna. Aaron gets up from his chair, and I groan as he gives me a big hug. A few seconds later, as I start to see stars, Amelia and Angelia sprint into the room and hug me as well.

"Okay, you three, let your sister go before she faints," Mom says.

After the triplets let me go, I hear the clicking sound of Luna's claws as she runs down the hallway into the room. I turn around in time to crouch down. She knocks me to the floor and starts to lick my face. Once I tell Luna to stop, I slowly stand up, holding Luna in my arms.

"Sissy, can you help Angelia and me master the glacier symbol after breakfast?" Amelia asks.

"Amelia is the only one who needs help. I've already mastered it," Angelia says,

"No, you haven't," Amelia snaps.

"Regardless of whether or not Angelia has mastered it, we still can head outside so I can see you two practice. That way, I can help you," I say, placing Luna down on the floor.

Amelia and Angelia grab me by the hand and happily pull me out the door to head outside. Mom stops them by standing in the doorway.

"Slow down, you three. Tracy, sweetheart, I admire your dedication, but you shouldn't rush back into training," Mom says.

"Aww, man," Angelia and Amelia groan.

"Your mother is right, you may have regained your strength, but you shouldn't overdo it by forcing yourself to move too quickly," JI says.