"If it weren't for your love?" Namjoon asked, lifting Taehyung's face up. The beta nodded reluctantly before letting out a sigh, his hot breath tickling the surface of the alpha's face.

"I just wish I don't have this stupid feelings for a person who's not aware of my existence- well he does know me but he knows me as the bride of the Kim heir, the future Luna of the Kim household. I don't know why I've held unto these feelings for years despite a love blossoming between us is impossible." Taehyung sighed, sobbing. "I wish I could just forget about him."

Namjoon brought Taehyung into an embrace, placing the beta on his lap. "I hate to see you upset. I also respect your decision of not telling me who your love is. But please let me be of some help to you."

"Jungkook." Taehyung muttered.

"What?" Namjoon asked, quite bewildered.

"Prince Jungkook. He's the one whom I love so much. To me, he's the epitome of perfection, the only one my heart only yearns for- aches for." Taehyung cried, clinging unto Namjoon. The alpha sent the beta a pitiful look before showering Taehyung light reassuring kisses all over the distressed lad's crown.

Due to Taehyung being a Kim, he had a high chance of being engaged with Jungkook if the King hears of Taehyung's genuine love for the alpha prince.

With the beta being engaged to Namjoon, and him being a beta in the first place however, the chances for Taehyung being engaged to the prince is decreased drastically. However, if Namjoon were to suddenly disappear, Taehyung would have a higher chance of getting engaged to the prince! The King is really kind and if they need a heir, Jungkook could always find a willing omega to carry his child.

Taehyung couldn't stand the pitiful gaze. He then realized that he should serve his purpose of being a mate to Namjoon, not cry about his unrequited feelings around him.

'I should forget him. I should move on.' Taehyung thought as he clung unto Namjoon, his hands wrapped around the alpha's shoulders.

"Alpha." Taehyung called out, snapping Namjoon out from his thoughts. "Make me forget. Make me forget all the pain. Please... I beg of you."

"How?" Namjoon asked, gulping when the beta before him started to kiss his neck and release enticing pheromones.

The beta didn't respond and straddled on top of Namjoon's lap, wiggling back and forth to find a comfortable position and to hopefully rile up the alpha. The action made the alpha's breath hitch as he could feel the blood rushing towards his reproductive organ when he felt the beta's arse grinding on his knob.

Suddenly, the balcony door opened. A cool breeze entered- along with an envelope that only Namjoon saw since Taehyung was busy grinding unto him as it slid under his dresser. He needs to see the envelope, as it could be from Seokjin. However, he needs Taehyung asleep or gone. The beta will surely pry or even worse- tell his witch of a mother.

"My Luna, how about you took a nice cold bath in my bathroom hmm? I'll offer you my clothes and then we can lay in my bed to sleep. Will that be fine?" Namjoon suggested, carefully removing the pouting beta off of him.

"Will you be here by then Alpha?" Taehyung asked, pouting and clinging to Namjoon. It's as if the beta has turned into another person. Didn't the beta just expressed his displeasure at the idea of them being relatives earlier?

"Yes, yes my Luna. Please help yourself with a nice cool bath alright?" Namjoon smiled as he lead the beta to the bathroom.

"Alright." The beta sighed and closed the bathroom door behind him. Taehyung sucked his breath and started the faucet running before crying. Even his promised alpha don't find him desirable. When will he ever be loved or treasured?