Confused but decided not to pry, Soobin bowed once more before leaving in a haste. Soobin was a former assassin, who's life was spared due to Seokjin's demand that's why the alpha was loyal to the prince only. 

When Soobin disappeared, Seokjin quickly got to work. He didn't pack his royal and expensive clothes as it would do him no good and instead, he packed dull coats and a few blankets. He also stashed his expensive jewelry in a sack, making sure to leave the ones with the royal crest behind-which was most of it. Seokjin looked at the clock on his nightstand. He still has a few hours left before sunrise. 

The omega stripped off his clothes and smothered himself with moonflower perfume and put on his most simple outfit. A white blouse and creme trousers. After he put a pair of simple brown leather boots on, he went to the servants quarters- avoiding the guards on patrol as much as he could. There was a time where he almost got caught but luckily, he managed to hide himself behind an armour statue just in time. 

In the servants quarters, he gathered their ragged clothes- from betas, alphas and omegas alike. He figured Namjoon could use some of the alphas' clothes (however they all reek of the servants' scents which caused Seokjin great displeasure. Fruity scents of some omegas doesn't sit well with coffee-like scents of alphas. Seokjin wish he could wash all of them but he has no time for that). Seokjin placed a gold coin each inside the servants' trunk he took clothes from- so that they may buy new clothing. He also found a rope which he took along with him-knowing that it would come in handy.

The prince put on a dark cloak before leaving the servants' quarters. He tried to go back to his room but with the large sack of clothes he was carrying, he found it hard as it weighed him down, removing his agility. Unfortunately, he's not as fortunate this time. 

"A theif! Seize them!" Someone yelled.

A guard or perhaps a servant has found Seokjin and mistook him for a theif. With quick thinking, the prince used the quite heavy sack of clothing and thwack it at the guard who stumbled backwards but still managed to cut Seokjin's leg with his sword. Seokjin cursed before running to his room with the sack- ignoring the burning pain. 

Once he managed to get in his room, he knows he only has a few minutes left to escape. He quickly packed the clothes along with his other ones into his sack (backpack as modern folk would call it). Then an idea came into mind. He took his nightgown, ripped a few pieces off and wiped a piece to his bloody wound. He squeezed his wound to draw more blood out and wiped another piece of his nightgown. He did this until all pieces were covered in blood and his wound stopped bleeding. He wrapped the remainder of the nightgown around the wound to prevent infection. 

Seokjin scattered the pieces of his now bloody nightgown around the room and trashed it as much as he could which of course made a lot of noise- alerting nearby guards. When Seokjin felt satisfied that it was trashed enough and that the guards would came banging on his door anytime soon, he tied the rope around a singular and strong candle holder.

Seokjin then wore his sack and head over to the balcony. He checked if the surroundings below him are empty. He saw a few guards who ran by but didn't stay long. Seokjin took this as an opportunity before placing the candle holder beside the balustrade and making the other end of the rope pass through the balusters.

Taking a huge leap of faith (quite literally), he jumped over the railing, holding unto the rope tightly as he did so. All he could do now is hope that the candle holder can- 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 on and not snap in half, or that the knot he made would not came in loose (he's a prince. He didn't go to what modern folk would say Boy Scouts. He didn't study how to do a knot and quite frankly, due to him being an omega, he can't enter-if it does exist [In another world he's part of the most famous and successful boy scouts to ever grace the earth], which it doesn't. Not in that era anyway). 

And of course, like his father said- the world doesn't truly revolve around Seokjin. The rope was 5ft short from giving the prince a soft landing. Normally, any alpha or beta would find this as an easy feat and could even land on their toes from this height. But he's an omega- he didn't spend his childhood running around and training like Jungkook did. Sure he could throw a few punches and be strong but he was sheltered and taught how to be a perfect omega while his half-brother was taught to be a perfect alpha. One graceful and smart, one strong and cunning. 

Seokjin landed on his arse as the sack weighted him more, adding a huge amount of pain to the pain from his wound. Not only that, the candle holder slid off the balusters and barely missed his head or else he would've gotten a concussion from the height of where the candle holder was from (also the candle holder was quite heavy as it's made of iron).  

Once again, the omega endured the pain and got himself up-believing that the alpha would be there to abscond with him, waiting for him. Seokjin made his way to the royal stables and took his horse. A black beauty by the name of Astrid. He quickly saddled Astrid up and rode him astride. 

"Listen boy, we need to survive this. I promise I'll feed you a lot of sugar cubes. Can you please do that for me?" Seokjin asked as he leaned unto the horse that just let out a grunt in reply. Seokjin smiled and kissed the horse before lightly kicking it. 

Seokjin was quite uncomfortable as he was used to sidesaddle but he needs to go fast. He dashed pass through guards who yelled at him. The royal gates was slowly closing to prevent Seokjin the supposed 'theif' from getting out. But Astrid is a swift and mighty steed, Jungkook's favourite at that- and managed to slid pass through the gates with ease. 

The omega rode to the city stables and left Astrid there, hiding the steed among the other horses. 
Seokjin left his sack with Astrid so that he wouldn't be in trouble as he waited for Namjoon. 

Now all that's left to do is hope that Namjoon will be there as the sky slowly brightens. With a heavy heart, Seokjin made his way to the town square and to the clock tower. 

Seokjin was cloaked so that his face would be hidden. And when he had arrived to his destination- he cried.