Chapter Twenty-Four

Start from the beginning

His fingers teased my sides, making me whimper into the kiss, and I could feel his lips curve up as he slid my underwear off my legs, his fingers tracing patterns in my skin as he trailed them back up to my waist. I took my time, shimmying his boxers down his legs, letting my nails scratch gently at his skin before using my feet to slide them off. From this position, I wrapped my legs around his waist as his hand reached out blindly, searching for what I assumed was the condom.

Once that job had been done, causing him to groan when I had teased him, trailing my fingers over the sensetive skin, he thrust into me, eliciting a moan from my lips as his hands tangled with mine above my head.

At every chance, he told me that he loved me, to which I returned each time he said it until the pleasure had built up, the familiar feeling overwhelming as I whimpered against his lips once more.

"Fall apart with me Alex."

And I did. I shook beneath his body as we rode out our orgasms, my name on his lips and vice versa.

After a few moments, he pulled out and I curled up next to his side, his arms wrapping around me protectivly, hiding me from the demons which were there, but banished from the beauty of our moment together.

"That was my first. The first time I'd made love to someone. I want you to know that." He mumbled against my skin and I smiled, leaning up to kiss him.

"You're not the only one. I love you so much Jack." I grinned at the man whose arms were holding me tightly, making me feel completely safe.

"I love you too, Alex."

Waking up in his arms, I felt like a new woman. Everything was still there, the worry, the fear, the love, but it was like that he'd given me this strength to deal with it all.

"C'mon. We've got a plane to catch today babe." I groaned loudly and he laughed. "Hey, you're on tour next week, it's not all that bad. Who are you with?"

"Sleeping With Sirens and Tonight Alive, I think."

"You're going to have fun. Sleeping With Sirens know how to party."

"Ech, parties. I'll be in my bunk hiding." I grinned and he rolled his eyes, kissing my lips softly.

"Come on lazy bones. We need to get ready if we wanna catch our flight on time."

Two hours later, I'd said goodbye to my dad with the promise that I'd visit him when I was in the UK, which wasn't too far away, seeing as I had this fall tour with the other bands and then I had a break whilst the guys went over to the UK in February as well as Australia then coming home for a break, and I'd be jetting off to the UK in the April, for a UK headliner tour before coming back to the States and going on Warped Tour.

I then realised how often I'd be on tour and the thought did scare me, but it offered a new adventure, more fun.

"What's the plan for this next week then, now that you've officially met my family?"

"Well, Alex is picking us up from the airport, he also said something about Karla not being able to contact you, so she passed a message on via him to say that you're meeting your tech, light and sound guys. Oh, and she said something about a surprise apparently." At this I giggled and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"I have something up my sleeve. Just you watch." I grinned and he rolled his eyes, kissing my cheek.

"You're tour bus shopping on Wednesday, shopping in general on Thursday, packing Friday and I have you all day Saturday and I'm taking you to the pick up point for tour." He listed off and I looked at my boyfriend in shock.

"You've been organised. Dear god are you feeling alright?" I teased and he scoffed.

"Nope, I'm lovesick." He smirked and I just laughed.

"I so cannot wait to tour properly. We are gonna skype and everything, right?"

"Baby, I'll fall asleep on the phone with you if you want."

"How sweet." I chuckled and the overhead speaker announced our flight.

"Time to go home." Jack sang childishly and I just laughed as he pulled me through the security gate, handing the woman our boarding passes.

I wasn't as bad as I thought I'd be when we got on the plane. I guess it helped having Jack distract me with cheesy jokes and the one liners he used to try to get chicks.

It made me laugh to see how much of a manwhore he used to be and how much of a manwhore he could be when he was in a horny mood.

Luckily for the passengers on this plane, it wasn't the latter.

Thirteen hours passed by easily. I slept for the majority of the journey, despite my initial protests, Jack wanted me to try and chill to sleep. So I forced myself to relax and within an hour I'd fallen asleep, curled up against his side.

I had to admit, it was a relief to be stood on the ground, which made Jack laugh.

"Chipmunk!" I heard a yell and laughed just as Alex launched himself at me causing me to stumble back into Jack.

"Threesome!" Jack yelled, earning dirty looks from passers by, causing me to hide my face in Alex's shoulder as they both laughed.

"I hate you both."

"We love you too." They replied at the same time, making me shake my head in giggles as we made our way to Alex's car.

"Chipmunk, EP gets released tonight. You excited?"

"Wait, they moved it forward?"

"Yep. They sent it out to a few people and it was probably the most positive feedback they've had from an album, so they moved the release date to nine, tonight." My eyes widened at this as I pulled out my phone, clicking on Twitter.

"I knew that'd be the first thing she'd do." Alex teased and I flipped him off as I started tweeting.

@AlexArmie: EP gets released tonight at 9PM! If you're coming to see me on tour, get the EP and learn the words, I want to hear you sing back!

"I can't believe this. I need to call Dad and tell him, oh my god he's gonna be so excited. Fuck, why didn't anyone say anything? I have been online you know." I grumbled and both of them laughed.

"Calm it Chipmunk. We're dropping your stuff off and then I'm taking you to Karla whilst Jack goes and does whatever he wants." At this, Jack pouted and I laughed.

"Suck it up boner boy, You've had me to yourself all week." I smirked and Alex just shook his head has he dropped Jack off at our place, I hopped into the passenger seat before Alex took off, turning the radio down slightly.

"So, you all set to go on tour without us?" Alex teased and I had to laugh.

"I'm all set to go on tour without you, I'm just going to feel really weird because I'm not with you guys..." I trailed off and he sighed.

"Well you're still joining us on tour right?"

"Yep. I'm going to fly in on Thanksgiving, spend two days with you guys and then head back out to the tour. It seems those dates are what have been booked off."

"Do you know what place you're at on the listings and all that?"

"I'm after Tonight Alive, just before Sleeping With Sirens. Which shocked me, but it seems that people have been demanding it. And I've decided that I'll steal Jesse and Justin to play some guitar for me." I grinned and Alex laughed as we pulled up to an office styled building.

"Ugh, meetings." I grumbled and Alex laughed.

"C'mon. Lets get you sorted out for tour so that you're not panicking on Saturday."

"Fine." I muttered as we entered the building, heading up to the holding area which seemed to hold all of what I needed to know for the next months and a half.