Chapter Two

The girl to the side is Alexandra :3 

When I woke up next morning, Chris was sat next to my bed, an excited look on his face.

"Morning." I mumbled, yawning loudly making him laugh as he plugged my iPod into the dock which I guessed was his. It went from Coffee Shop Soundtrack to Lost In Stereo, so it was pretty obvious that he'd stuck my music on shuffle.

"So I've gotten you some visitors today, but I need to ask you something." He grinned at me and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why? Are they some sort of disguised axe murderers?" I teased and he just grinned at me in response.

"Don't freak out. That's all I beg of you."

I shrugged my shoulders in response and he simply winked as I shifted as much as I could without causing myself so much pain.

Once I was comfortable, he disappeared from the room. This confused me, but I just shrugged it off as I grabbed the cup which was by the side of my bed. It felt nice to be able to drink things easily, so that was a bonus.

Time Bomb drifted through the room and I leaned my head back as I listened to the music, a small smile on my face as the memory of seeing it live rushed through my mind momentarily. 

I'd never forget that night, even if my life depended on it. It was my happiest moment of the year.

The peace was disturbed by the sound of footsteps over the light music and I watched the door, waiting for Chris to come back with my visitors.

He stuck his head around the door and grinned at me.

"Excited?"

"I would be if I knew who was actually here." I grumbled and he just laughed at me.

He walked in and nodded to whoever was stood outside the door. I resisted a sigh of boredom as I watched the door as I waited.

Suddenly, two figured stepped through and my eyes went wide in shock.

A brunette with a pink streak and black hair with a blonde streak. I felt my heart pick up slightly as two more people entered the room and almost instantly I buried my face in my hands as I tried my hardest not to break down into tears that moment.

"This is too surreal, oh my god." I mumbled and five male voices laughed at me and I finally moved my hands from my face.

"We're really here." Jack grinned at me and I smiled back slightly.

"Chris, why, how?" 

"I can answer that." Alex spoke up and took one of the seats next to me. Rian sat next to him, whilst Jack sat on my otherside and Zack was next to him. Chris was stood at the end of my bed.

"He's our UK doctor. He explained to me that you'd been in some sort of accident and that you were a fan of the band. After talking with the guys, we figured 'What the hell, we've got nothing better to do, so we'll stop by and say hi' and he explained you'd not had any visitors, so it kind of gave us more of a reason to visit you." He grinned at me and I just felt my insides melt.

"Wait, you know All Time Low personally?!" My eyes widened at Chris who looked at me sheepishly.

"If anything goes wrong whilst they're over here, I'm the one who deals with them. So yeah, I do know them personally." I scowled at him for a moment before I couldn't stop myself and I grinned.

"I met you guys back in January when you were over here in the UK. It was by far one of the best shows that I'd been too in a long time, and you guys had kept me going." I admitted and they all grinned.