Chapter Twenty-Six

"It's Christmaaaas." My boyfriend sang loudly and I groaned, hiding my face in the pillow.

"It might be Christmas, but I'm tired." I whined and Jack let out a girlish giggle, which pulled an amused smile onto my lips.

"C'mon. It's been just over six months that we've been together, and I get to spend Christmas with you. We need to make it fun! And we're also going to Alex's today."

I whined as he pulled the covers off me and I curled up, using my body heat in attempts to keep my warmth.

So Jack grabbed my ankles, pulling my legs out before he crawled ontop of me, sitting himself just on my waist line. That was when my body became hyper aware and I could feel the tingling senstation where is skin touched mine.

"You are the worst sometimes." I groaned and he laughed, leaning down and capturing my lips with his. I don't think I could ever get tired of his kisses.

"Up and out." He grinned and I sighed before he crawled off me, allowing me to roll out of bed.

Once my feet were touching the floor, I got up, feeling like a zombie as I trudged into the bathroom, splashing my face with cold water.

Twenty minutes later, I was ready, dressed in my skinny jeans with my red sweater. I made my way downstairs to be nearly tackled by an excited Jack.

I laughed as he picked me up and spun me around.

"Culo! Bájame y mueva!" I screeched, completely forgetting that he couldn't understand me. His confusion made him put me down and I giggled.

"I only understood the first word. And you called me an ass. Meanie. What did you say?" I giggled and rolled my eyes.

"I called you an ass and told you to put me down and move." I retorted, sticking my tongue out at him and he grinned at me before holding the keys out to me.

"Come on then princess, we need to get to Alex's."

"Hell no. He can wait. We're opening our presents first." I grinned to him and he sighed.

"Fine."

I smirked at him before pulling him into the living room which had the decorations everywhere. I loved it.

We sat down by the tree, indian style, with our knees touching and both of us had huge grins.

"Open yours first." I pushed the softer of the two gifts that I'd gotten him, a smirk planted on my lips.
I flinched when my boyfriend squealed like a little girl before throwing himself at me and peppering my face in kisses, making me laugh.

"You like?"

"I love! Wait wait wait. You need to take a picture on ym phone so I can tweet it!" Turning into a child, he threw his phone at me and I easily caught it. I clicked on the Instagram app as he held up the shirt.

I'd gotten him a customaized Ravens shirt with 'Barakat' on the back.

I laughed as I took the photo and threw his phone back to him. Once It was in his hand, he started tapping away at the screen before he handed me my present, his lips pulled back into possibly the cheesiest grin.

Opening it carefully, I felt my own smile grow and I pulled him in for a tight hug.

He'd been creative and collected all of the pictures I'd had with different artists and band members at Warped and put them in a picture frame.

"Damn. You snuck my idea for your second gift." I grumbled and he raised an eyebrow as I handed him a longer, yet slimmer gift. He opened it and I giggled as his fingers traced over the glass.