Chapter 76: Abstinance

Start from the beginning

I looked away from him but he tipped my chin up until I was gazing at his golden eyes.

"The exam for my school will be starting soon so I must prepare plus it has been a while since I held a medical manual." My hands tried to grab the book but Leone tossed it on the nearby table and caged me in. "Leone, just a few more minutes? Please?"

"No way. You promised me that this extended vacation will be all about us relaxing together so keep your promise and come swim with me." His hand stroked my hips as he hoisted me up like I weighed like nothing as he ran towards the sea.

"S-slow down!" I held on to him as he waded deeper into the brilliant aqua blue waters. "Leone!"

He laughed as he stopped and loosened his hold on me but he still looped an arm around my waist as he kissed my forehead as the cool waters made me smile.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" His charming grin made me realize that our time together should be my priority now.

My exam review can be accomplished when we are done with our vacation. So I laughed as we swam together under the sun as he teased me and sometimes I would surprise him by swimming away so fast that he ends up chasing me after me.

After half an hour, we got out and he took the towels on the chair and wrapped it around me.

I blotted the wetness from my face and arms as I stared at him drying himself.

His motions were very natural but at the same time, it draws my attention. I wonder if this feeling of fascination will ever subside as I spend more time with him.

"Do you want to go back to the beach house and get something to eat?" He took my hand and kissed my knuckles and then his tongue licked my fingers. "Or do you want to do something to me here?

I blushed and distracted him by deciding on going to the beach house so that I can whip something to eat.

It was not too far for the beach. In fact, the beach house was very technologically advanced. We needed no staff to clean as there are small robot drones that clean the floors and the kitchen has a small dishwasher that not only washes and dries the dishes; they even heat or keep the plates cold for cooking purposes and it even puts it the dishes back in the cupboard.

There is even a robot chef that makes any food you want as long as you input the menu you want to his memory board.

Leone took me to this secret island somewhere in the Caribbean. It was his private getaway when he just wants to relax and get away for a day or two. And most of all, the entire island is the first one to be monitored and secured entirely by technologically advanced robots and surveillance.

According to him, we can take a breather and be by ourselves without a Mirage agent or any trouble popping up.

When we entered, the house was kept at just the right temperature. Not too cold and not too hot as I went to the kitchen and found the Robo Chef in sleep mode beside the fridge.

I activated it with my voice and input the recipe for some burgers and some potato wedges and a nice summer side salad.

While the food was being cooked, I prepared some nice fruit yogurt pops and had them in the freezer and put together some lemon iced tea.

" Hmmmm....maybe we should extend our vacation a few more days."

Leone's arm went around me as he pressed firmly against my back and I could somehow feel his warmth against my damp body as I mixed the tea.

"Why not? This has been the most relaxation I have had ever since I met you." I teased as he smiled and started kissing me on the neck until his lips went to my shoulder. "Uhmmm why don't you let me concentrate on lunch and pick a nice movie on Netflix?"