Flash Back Chapter: Before I Met You

2 years ago...

Leo's POV:

The current campaign for La Belle for our "Snow Fall" Collection was an absolute success...

After an excellent launch, I walked around the very lavish after-party Charles managed to pull off with Catherine's help at the Vanid Aquarium Park that was decorated to like winter and frost.

Greeting the visitors and conversing with guests was the norm for me but my mind was already on the next campaign proposals we can launch next year.

"Lots of hot girls out here at the party, Anyone catches your eye?" Charles asked me as he gave me a champagne glass and sipped his own as his eyes went around.

I had just ended my contract with my current one but maybe a new fuck buddy is in order as a reward for all my all-nighters these past 2 months.

" The girl is checking you out, Charles." I nudged my cousin subtly as he tilted and checked the blonde girl looking at him with sultry eyes.

"Mmm... Too blonde... I bet her hair is fake and all extensions... How bout..." My cousin cocked his head to the left and my gaze followed while drinking the last drops of champagne.

Hmmmm.....

A brunette. 5'8 and a slender built.

Nice breasts, shapely hips. Face? Very Pretty.

I smiled as she caught me staring at her, which she returned back as she licked the rim of her own wine glass sexily which stirred my cock a bit.

"Excuse me, cousin. I just found my night appointment." I dusted my expensive suit and took two more wine glasses from a passing waiter.

"Eat her up well and good for me then." came my cousin's amused voice as I approached her, a plan of seduction already forming my mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my!" she gasped as her fingers curled around my erect cock. "I had no idea, you were so big."

It was easy to get her to a hotel, after a few words and a practiced smile; she easily gave in to my charms as we talked at the party before she agreed to my business proposal.

And now here we are at the Royale Hotel, naked and in the midst of foreplay.

"And you are a little slut, look at you. So wet for me." I grabbed her hips and opened her wide as she took me into her mouth, making me twitch a bit before I leaned in to lick her trembling pussy.

She moaned, her voice vibrated as she sucked me noisily, her lips sucked the tip of my penis as my own tongue licked her clit while I fingered her firmly with 2 fingers.

"Mmmph!" her hips pushed against my face obviously wanting me but I chuckled as I made quick work of her the moment I sucked her swollen clit hungrily and plunged my fingers in deeper.

According to my calculations, her G-spot is already stimulated so that means...

"Aaaaahhhh!" she stopped sucking me and screamed, pressing herself even more against my mouth.

I felt her pussy become even wetter under my tongue as I lapped her up ravenously. Good. All according to my calculations.

"Come here." I ordered, placing a bit of my gift into my voice so that she would never disobey.

Dazed and flushed, She complied and as I guided her pussy to cradle my cock. She smiled seductively as she bent over and sucked one of my nipples making me groan as her little tongue lapped me up.