[ G L I T C H 3 ]

Revised

You guys really should've point out my bad writing, LIKE BEFORE I REVISED THIS IT WAS SO DRY I CAN NOT EVEN READ IT, sigh

_________________________

I flinched when I heard a sound of a scratch on the ground. You'd think that after all of that a person would pass out, but no, Shigaraki woke up a few seconds later, glaring at me, he was also scratching his neck which means.

I most likely have just fucked up.

So what did I do? Something very simple.

I used the energy around me to push me up and I flew, and yes it was a dream come true. Hey that rhymes.

But well I obviously didn't think it through, not only I have no idea how to use this quirk in the first place, I also didn't know my limits, so after propelling or more so throwing myself far away, I noticed that I used up all of my energy and plummeted to the ground not long after.

Well, now here I am, in the middle of a crowd, gasping like an idiot.

Again, didn't think it through.

I tried to control my breath, heaving in as much oxygen as I possibly could before moving. Once I no longer felt out of breath, I stood up straight, pretending to be unfazed by all of the stares that I get.

They're probably thinking 'where tf did this bitch came from'.

But that's besides the point, because now we have much of a bigger problem than being the center of attention.

Where. Am. I. Supposed. To. Stay?

I don't even have money. At least not that I know of, unless I have a stash of unknown money here somewhere that comes with the contract- oh..maybe there is.. I just need to think in anime logic.

I put my hands inside the pocket of my jacket and voila, what did I tell you, there's something in here, huh a paper? Disappointing, I was hoping for money.

But was it there all along? Am I just too stupid? Probably.

I scrunched my nose and was hiping that there's money inside before I opened up the note which says:

Congratulations!
You have officially entered a virtual world, now, since you'll be staying here for quite a while, my team and I will give you all of the facilities you need like food, money, place to live etc.