[ G L I T C H 25 ]

"You can wear your uniforms, but remember you kids are not heroes yet

"You can wear your uniforms, but remember you kids are not heroes yet. Do not lose them for any reason."

The class gulped, nodding as we were dismissed by our Hobo looking teacher. I held the strap of my bag, and slung it over my shoulder oof-ing as I felt it being too heavy for my liking.

"Can you at least be careful, for like.. Once?" My head snapped to the side so fast it hurt. I stared at the blank faced Bakugo. Well you don't see that everyday.

"Uh, I always am?"

"You almost fell. Because of a bag." I huffed "Well it's heavy."

"You'r overreacting-" He held the bag up from the strap, his eyes widening at the weight, he dropped it back down to my shoulder making me stumble a bit "HEY!"

"What the hell did you put in there? Fucking bricks?" I rolled my eyes, giving him a 'are you serious?' Look. "No? I'm not patrick. Besides, I only brought the necessities, see?"

I opened the main zipper, and held my hand on the edge as the contents were about to fall over. He frowned at the overflowing amount of clothes, and gave me a look. "We're interning. Only for a week."

"Uh duh? I know. This is the amount of clothes I wear in a week." He lifted an eyebrow "How many times do you change in a day really?"

"Plenty of times." He scoffed "Weak."

I crossed my arms over my chest, glancing at the hiking bag on his back. "Well, at least I don't use the same god damn sweatshirt and probably boxers every day for a god damn week. Do you know how sweaty that is?"

"You don't need to change everyday-" I held my hand up, faking a puke "-Stop, you disgust me."

"And you're just too spoiled."

"Gasp, how dare you, I am not!"

"Are too, and did you just said 'gasp'?"

"Yes, oh and am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"The last time we did this you made a seggs joke."

I opened my mouth to reply but then the memory came right back. I could feel my face heating up, so I did the next right thing. Kicking his back leg.

"Don't remind me."

"You're the one that said it."

"I KNOW- what I said." I lowered my gaze as I felt people staring at us, smiling sheepishly.

"Yeah sure, shouldn't you be going now?" I cocked my eyebrow, taking a look at my wristwatch "No? I still have five min-OH MY GOD I ONLY HAVE A MINUTE LEFT. UHH.. YEAH SEE YOU KATSUKI."

"Wait."

"WHAT I'M RUNNING LA-"

I went stiff as I felt a small peck on my cheek, and a soft rub on the top of my head. Damn you Bakugo, I'm trying to forget the first one, WhY DiD YoU Do It AgaIn?

Not complaining though (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Stay safe, I'll chat you later Y/N."

And he just left. HE JUST LEFT.

HOW DARE HE?

I DESERVE AN EXPLANATION!

But before that, the train, OH RIGHT THE TRAIN!

I ran as fast as I could to my platform, and I got in right after the door was closing, once I'm inside, I'm panting like a dog in summer.

"Y/N? Oh thank god I thought you missed the-"

"Zuku."

"Yeah?"

I looked up at him with a completely embarrassed face, and stated "I think I'm having a heart attack."

•••

"DID SOMEONE COMMIT MURDER?"

I simply stared at the old, 'fragile' looking man, and shrugged.

Gran Torino laughed, trembling as he held onto his stick "Oh no, I just slipped on my sausage."

I glanced at Izuku and I had to try so hard to not laugh, I know what he's thinking. This old man is my mentor? Yes. Yes he is.

The old man then stared up at Midoriya and me, and I can't help but think of young Gran Torino. Why do most old people shrink? Like it's weird.

"Who are you guys?"

"MY NAME IS IZUKU MIDORIYA!"

"Who?"

"IZUKU MIDORIYA."

Silence. "Who?"

I turned around slightly, trying to stop my own shoulder from trembling so much, I hate hiding my own laugh.

When I turned back, the old man stared up at Midoriya. "Ah, Toshinori?"

"That's not me!"

God help me.

The boy then turned to me with this look. I gave him an amused smile, and pointed my chin to Torino who's investing the poor boy's hero clothes.

"Ah, these are pretty nice."

"Oh.. Yes."

"Hmm.. Alright try hitting me with one for all."

"Eh??"

I slowly walked back to a table and placed my overweight luggage and Hero Suit there. Getting a CapriSun out of my bag as I stared at the boy making a whole speech.

Main character syndrome be like.

"So, with all due respect, I can't waste my time here."

If only you know.

As Midoriya turned around, the old man flashed past him, suddenly clinging onto the wall like retired spiderman and looked down on Midoriya with his grin. Giving him his own speech.

"It seems that Toshinori is bad at teaching his students."

"Tell me about it." Midoriya looked over his shoulder at me, and I shrugged. What? I'm drinking my Capri sun don't fight me now.

Gran Torino ignored me and continue. "He is called the Symbol of Peace or whatever, but in my opinion that's stupid."

Mhm, say it louder.

Who's side am I in?

No one.

"So now, use one for all and try to hit me you little zygote."

I sipped the last bits of my Capri sun and tried to sneak away, but then he called me.

"You too girl, use your quirk, and let me see why All Might recommended you two."

He signed me in?

I'm not surprised. I whined, looking back "Do I have to?"

"Yes. Now use your quirks and hit me already."

I hate this already.

•••
Heyyo, I just want to rant a bit, I just HATE how my keyboard always like ALWAYS autocorrect me for some reason. Like Nomu to No u like in that one episode (You guys seem to like rubbing it on my face) and All might to night. Like damn.

Oh and that zygote thing, I don't know if that's right, but it what it translates to in my country so meh.

Well that's it, hope you enjoy the chapter