[ G L I T C H 38 ]

"Alright, so starting now it's time for all of you to be serious

"Alright, so starting now it's time for all of you to be serious. As you might've known, the hero provisional license test is coming up very soon and all of you are expected to be prepared."

As if we weren't serious before mister sir. So today we have started school again, and the second Aizawa comes in and asks us or basically demands us to go to gym gamma.

There we changed into our own clothes before we went into briefing with our b e l o v e d homeroom teacher.

"A hero license in general gives you permission to intervene or use your quirk while someone's live is at stake. Now of course this comes with a huge weight and responsibility so it is expected that the test has an extreme strict system with only less than five percent pass rate."

I whistled quietly, five percent? I didn't remember it to be that small of a number. Damn that's like.. a little.

Yeah, no shit.

"Therefore to prepare all of you for the test, today each and every one of you will create at least two special moves."

Then bam, the door opened showing cementoss, midnight, and ectoplasm with all of their glory, looking as dignified and hero-ey as ever.

I swear if I squint my eyes a little I can see their personal spotlight, or is that just lighting?

"You may start... now."

As everyone bustled to figure out what skill or moves they are going to make, I contemplated with myself, rubbing my chin like an old man.

Special moves huh?

Honestly during my time here I've done close to zero to improve my quirk unlike the others who are improving literally every second.

Well it's not my fault? I wasn't even supposed to be here in the first place, my role isn't relevant.

I mean minus the change of plan in kidnapping and such, but still.

As I stood on one of Cementoss tall wall, I was still trying to think of a move. UGH I HAVE NO IDEA.

I have never tried to figure out the limits that I have, I mean technically if my quirk is similar to Wanda from the avengers then aren't I supposed to have some cool stuff?

I was just walking around, and around, and around ignoring literally everything around me. Including the clone of Ectoplasm that is standing like a mannequin.

"Aren't you going to-"

"I'm thinking about it." Everyone around me starting grunting, and smashing things and it's really getting on my last nerves.

How am I supposed to think when I'm technically in a circus?

Oh, screw it.

Lifting my hands up, I flew in the air. Focusing a quarter of my energy to my feet and bottom part of my body to lift myself up, keeping myself balanced as I do so.