HAPPY NEW YEAR+100K

HII GUYS SADLY NOT AN UPDATE HAHA BUT LIKE, I just want to be sappy like the cliche romantic I am, minus the romantic and double the cliche.

Right first thing, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! It might be a bit early for some but it's like 20 minutes before new year here so I'll just like, give an early say today.

Right anyway, 2021 was in a way monotone? Very mediocre in a way so I hope somehow 2022 would be a better year for all of you and me.

Oh, and christmas was like a few days ago, but merry late late christmas, hope you had fun and got lots of things and mostly have fun of course but yeah, Happy new year!

SECOND PART
HAHA THANKS FOR THE 100K I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR MONTH FOR THIS TO HAPPEN OMG, I'm kind of surprised still that this book despite being my first English book, it got a lot of love and I appreciate that so much muah.

The comments in this fic just cracks me up though, you guys can be really creative sometimes, and I always notice like a person or two who has been commenting and early for the past few months,

Hey you if you're YEONBINLIFE and you're somehow reading this yea I'm talking abt you hun.

I love comments from everyone equally though, some were really nice and gave me a good push and cheer me up like majority of the time and sure there might be some annoying ones, but why focus on that yeah?

RIGHT ANYWAYS HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY 100K AND HOPE WE HAVE A BETTER YEAR WOHOOO