[ G L I T C H 45 ]

My stupid ass literally forgot to make a hero name for us so.. let's just go with whatever I use for now, and decide for the names. Just comment your ideas if you want <3

Oh and upcoming blood warning besties. Just thought i'd let you know

 Just thought i'd let you know

•••

"Holy fuc-EY FUCK OFF WILL YOU, OFF!"

Context, today is the infiltration day, the day where we're going to save a very cute girl with teeny-weeny horn from a hot germaphobic man with a questionable bird mask at this weirdly designed home slash base.

We've went past the first few steps, breaking in, fighting bad guys, going boom here and boom there, kicking asses like the bad bitches that we are.

But of course, just like it went on the comic and anime, we were split up. Bad, and we remembered what happened last time when this happened, if you don't let me refresh your memory.

Someone got an early ticket, I mean not exactly early since he's kind of old to be honest, to wherever death is.

Therefore, since I have the power to change reality, or change fate maybe, just maybe I can change a person's death.

That would break the law of mortality but hey, what harm is there for trying yeah?

"Fucking hell- LEMILLION, FUCKING MARCO, JESUS CHRIST"

So yeah, what did I do in order to try and achieve that goal? I included some people in it without telling them that they're in it.

It's a solid plan if you ask me.

Not much of a plan, but it's the thought that counts.

Again, so I just ended up telling Deku and Lemillion to play a game of Marco and Polo "in case we get split up" which obviously we did by the way, so here we are.

Having a violent game of marco and polo.

With people throwing knives at my face. I tried my best to just shoo them away, but well I might stab some of them on accident, but it's their knive and.. we're in a bloody fight what do you expect me to do? Fight them with the power of friendship?

I mean sure Twilight Sparkle could try. She would end up being a fried pegasus with mashed potatoes and bbq sauce though.

I ran and ran and ran through the halls, every single unconscious body pass I BEGGED that I was getting closer to anyone ESPECIALLY Lemillion because he's holding the biggest stake here, and after a few turns of this god forsaken mouse cage.

Until finally.

"CHISAKIII!!" It was Lemillion's voice, and I remember this scene.

It's where he's trying to spin kick the hell out of the bird man and the cloaked guy holding Eri beside him, dropping the girl in thin air.