[ G L I T C H 47 ]

"Erii, hii oh my gosh you look ADORABLE with that dress!" I had just got released from the hospital a couple of days ago, my wounds were that bad, and to be frank it did left a pretty gnarly looking scar behind

Eitherway it looked bad ass.

Though I must say, the crutches and the cast around my legs and arms aren't really the most bad ass looking thing to see, but I guess it's just what it is.

At least people would look at me and think, oh my gosh she's such an awesome hero uwu.

Or maybe they would just think I got hit by a car, whichever they prefer really.

Now back to the matter in hand, ERI! I might not be the most fond with children but god Eri is so damn adorable, and her dress really compliments herself as a kid overall, so cute.

Although sure I did get a couple of visits from Mirio and Eri eventually since we were staying in the same hospital for a while, that still felt like a long long time ago.

"Are-are you better?" She asked a little above a whisper, I know how she blames herself for.. well all of us getting hurt, me specifically because I went all Iron Man mode and all that, but honestly if anyone's to blame then it's the author.

Don't even bother, the fourth wall police won't come anymore, they're bored of me.

"Mhm! I can even walk now! The cast is surely something, but I'm better!" I tried lifting my arm to show my already non-existent muscle, only for me to lose balance and fall embarassingly to the front.

Thankfulling Mirio was strong enough to hold me up besides having to carry Eri on his other arm. "Woah, take it easy on your leg there."

I giggled sheepishly. "Habit, oh! My classes show is in a bit, would you guys like to come and take a look?"

"Show?" My ears perked when Eri showed at least a little of an interest, and immediately I nodded my head figorously. "We're having a concert! Somewhat, it's going to be so cool, you're going to- Izuku?"

My eyes, along with the other two in front of me, zoomed to the boy running towards us with full speed with a rope in hand, looking as.. well, dirty as ever I guess. Oh right, the narcissist villain thingy, it was today.

"HI ERI, MIRIO SENPAI, Y/N, GOTTA GO BYE!" He sped right past us towards an of course smiling Aoyama as they run towards the stage.

The three of us blinked, and Eri looked at me with her worried gaze. "Is he ok?"

I waved my hand dismissing it. "He'll be fine, he doesn't look THAT bad. Anywho, come now, I want the front seat and hell be damned if I have to watch my own class from the middle row with a crutch, not exactly a pleasant experience."

I basically led them, while walking- no more like dragging myself inside of the room, and get this, since technically I'm a 1-A student who helped a lot with the prearation, I basically got a front row ticket, and by that I meant backstage which I could use to sneak in the front.