[ G L I T C H 34 ]

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" Shigaraki screamed as the door flew across the room, shattering a few weak wood, also almost hitting me in the process

Rude, but I'll give you a pass since you saved me.

I shrugged, easily breaking the rope that was holding me back and smirked.

What, it's a fucking rope, I could've ran away but I've interrupted the anime as it is.

Besides, despite how nasty he smells, shout out to the one who said "how can someone not gag when they smell him", I still need to embrace the situation.

"Well.. as you said I'm not from here, you're not the brightest are you?"

Heroes, and police officers started barging in, making it look like some president kid got kidnapped or something.

I mean yeah the kidnapping part is true, but I ain't that special and I know it.

I watched as everyone got threw around by kamui woods and that ninja guy, and I just went whoop.

"Y/N ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" I looked over my shoulder, and waved giving him a smile. "ALL GOOD!"

Shigaraki snarled, eyeing the people interrupting as he shout across the room, calling Kurogiri's name. "OPEN THE PORTAL!"

I felt my hand being grabbed by someone's cold as hands, as I felt sucked into a black hole.

Huh, this is actually pretty similar to how I got sucked into the movie.

Before I went in I heard All Might screaming my name like literally desperate screaming, is this how Katsuki felt? Besides the panic.

But seriously calm down, I'm just getting kidnapped, definitely nothing to be concerned about.

Opening my eyes, we've arrived at the abandoned building site, exactly the place where they took Katsuki next.

Speaking of which, I wonder how is he doing.

I will probably see him soon enough.

"You guys are so painfully predictable." I huffed, Shigaraki frowned as he stared back to me deep into my soul. "What?"

"I don't think I need to elaborate."

"Ah, isn't it Ms. Y/N."

Now this, was succesful in making me shudder. I took a deep gulp and looked behind me. "All for one."

There he stood in all his glory, tubes everywhere on his face, which of course he doesn't seem to have at the moment.

He looks creepy af.

"Master!"

I or we looked up to the sky as I heard a sound of a loud wind current.

I forgot who came first, All Might or the kids.