XIX ; pt. 2

| Guardian |

| Part 2 |

3359 words

Author's POV

It was around 6.30 p.m. when Jimin woke up. He was about to get up when he realizes that a pair of arms are hugging his waist.

Jimin widens his eyes and blushes a bit when he realizes it was no other than his guardian demon holding him, a bit too tight actually. So Jimin tries to get up but fails since this motherfucking demon is like a hundred times stronger than him.

He sighs and tries again, yet fails once more. So Jimin finally gave up and decided to just wake the guardian up.

Jimin turns around to face Jungkook and starts tapping his cheek lightly.

"Jungkook.." Jimin whispers, yet there is no response from the other.

"Jungkook!" Jimin calls a bit louder, but Jungkook only stirs before he falls asleep again.

"Dear God help me. Jeon Jungkook!!" Jimin calls even louder yet the demon is still fast asleep.

The smaller tries tickling Jungkook's waist and stomach, yet there is still no reaction from the latter.

Jimin sighs again. "Is he dead or something?" Jimin mumbles to himself.

"Wait, technically demons are dead right? Eh? What about angels are they dead too? What the fuck am I even thinking?" Jimin groans, rubbing the sleepiness off his eyes.

Jimin is silent for a while, trying to remove the arms around him yet kept failing again and again.

"Well fuck it., JEON JUNGKOOK WAKE YOUR ASS UP!" Jimin yells as loud as he can in Jungkook's ear making the demon jolt up awake and fell from the bed.

"What the fuck was that for?" Jungkook groans while rubbing his hurting butt, eyes glaring at the human.

Jimin scoffs, "Well I have no choice since you won't wake up at all, and you were suffocating me with that damn muscular hands." Jimin says sassily, kicking his feet off the blanket and standing up.

The reaction Jimin got from Jungkook is unexpected, the demon just suddenly smirks making the smaller confused.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jimin asks warily.

Jungkook got up from the floor and then walks closer to Jimin.

Jimin's eyes widen, stepping back when Jungkook keeps coming closer to him until his back hit the wall behind him. Jimin then quickly puts his hand on Jungkook's chest to stop the latter to come even closer.

This felt like deja vu. Jimin thought, cheeks reddening at the proximity.

"Since when did you become so sassy huh? Jiminie?" Jungkook teases, eyes fixed on Jimin's brown ones. Jimin gulps and tries to say anything yet nothing can come out of his mouth.

"Answer me, sweets, you have a mouth hm?" Jungkook says again, placing his finger on Jimin's chin to make Jimin look into his eyes. The demon is really close that Jimin could feel his warm breath on his face.

"Um, I-I don't know, i-it just came out, I guess? I-I'm usually like that with my f-friends." Jimin stutters, still trying to avoid the demon's blaring red eyes, his cheeks almost as red as Jungkook's eyes.

"I see. Why can't you just look into my eyes Jiminie, are they that scary?" Jungkook asks teasingly, smiling when he saw Jimin immediately shake his head disagreeing.