XIII

|The Broken Hearts|

2702 words

Author's POV
Jungkook was humming while skipping happily at the pavement of the road with his earphone on his ears.

He had a plan of surprising his boyfriend named Jaesung to come to his office with foods and coffee.

His boyfriend's office is not really far, he just need to ride the bus for 1 stop then walk for a bit.

He just got off from the bus and now walking to the quite big building just a block away. He was carrying foods and coffees for both of them to enjoy.

For your information, Jungkook's boyfriend is indeed a CEO. Which is the reason Jungkook can get inside freely without someone stopping or not allowing him.

He went inside the office when he arrived and was immediately greeted with some of Jaesung's worker. He just smiled and gave a small bow to them.

He went straight to his boyfriend's office room only to frown when he saw 2 of his workers at the front of the door. He was about to get in, before that 2 men stopped him.
"I'm sorry Jungkook, boss ordered us to doesn't allow anyone in his office."

"Huh? What do you mean?! I'm his boyfriend! I can go inside whenever i want!" Jungkook insists.

"I'm really sorry Jungkook, he also doesn't allow you to go inside for some private reason" 1 of the men said again.

Jungkook stomps his legs angrily and was about to yell again before he heard a faint moans from inside.

He was in rage he pushes the 2 men aside and opened the door angrily.

And that's when he feels like the world had just destroyed.

Right then he saw a girl on his so called boyfriend's lap, making out. When his boyfriend saw Jungkook, he immediately pushed the girl Jungkook known as his own secretary and ran to Jungkook.

"No! No! Wait! It's not like what you see baby! She forced me!!" Jaesung immediately said.

Jungkook wiped the tear that unknowingly fell.

Jaesung approaches Jungkook but Jungkook immediately back away.
"Don't go near me you cheater!" Jungkook yelled.

"No wait baby, it wasn't my intention!" Jaesung tried to explain.

Jaesung's secretary huffed at what he said.
"What the fuck do you mean it wasn't your intention?! You were clearly the one who invited me here and kissed me!! And you're the one who said you're getting bored of Jungkook." The girl yelled

Jungkook gasped, his heart hurts even more.
"Y-you h-how c-could you?" Jungkook shakily asked, his face now full of tears.

"No,no wait baby don't believe her.. she's lying!" Jaesung said.

"Whatever..i'm outta here" The girl said before leaving.

"Jungkookie baby i love you please believe me!" Jaesung pleaded, before trying to take Jungkook to his embrace.

"No! I hate you! We're done!" Jungkook said before pushing him and running outside, slamming the door.

Jungkook ran and ran, not caring if people were looking at him weirdly.

"He cheated on me! How could he? I thought he love me.."
Those thoughts keep running in Jungkook's mind.

Jungkook just keep running even if sights were blurry because of the unending tears that keep falling. He bumped a lot of people but he was not in the state to care.