V ; pt.1

|Anuptaphobia|
|Part 1|

Anuptaphobia: the fear of marrying the wrong person

1565 words

-In the morning-

Author's POV
"Jisoo yaa! Wake up sweetheart.." Jungkook said while caressing his five years old daughter's tiny face.

The little girl whined before sinking deeper to her fluffy blankets.
"5 more minutes mommy.." She said sleepily.

"Aww come on honey.. its saturday, you don't want to spend your weekend sleeping all day right? Besides i'm going to finish all the chocolate pancakes all by myself if you don't wake up now."

Hearing that, Jisoo instantly jolted up awake and jumped from her bed

"Yayy!! Pancakes!". She cheered while running to the dining room.

Jungkook chuckled at her cute actions before following his daughter to their dining room.

He then served the pancakes for his daughter and himself.

"Where do you wanna go today sweetie?" Jungkook asked before taking a bite of the pancake.

Jungkook smiled when he saw Jisoo's eyes light up.

"Oh! Arcades! Arcades! Can we go to the arcades mommy?" Jisoo asked with her mouth still full of pancakes.

"Of course Jisoo we can go after this, but for now eat your breakfast first okay?" Jungkook said ruffling her hair.

"Okay mommy!" Jisoo exclaimed happily, excitement shown all over her body at the thought of playing in the arcades.

When they finished eating, Jungkook got him and his daughter ready to go to the arcades.

-Time Skip, at the arcades-

"Where do you want to play first Jisoo?" Jungkook said while holding Jisoo's hand tightly.

"Basketball!" Jisoo said while pointing the mini basketball stand for children to play.

Jungkook already knew his daughter would choose that first. Because that hurl is basically obsessed with sports especially basketball. She always plays basketball with the boys at school and doesn't even bother the teasing from the girls at her school. Once she likes doing something, she would keep doing it and doesn't care what other people would say. You can say that Jungkook is really proud of her.

Jungkook gave her some arcade coins to play at the mini basketball stand.
"This is the coins to play the game, you stay here even when you finished playing okay? Mommy needs to go to the toilet and buy some drinks for us."

Jisoo just quickly nodded, not really paying attention to what Jungkook said since she was too immersed looking at someone who plays the basketball really well.

Jisoo took the coins from Jungkook's hand and immediately ran to the basketball game.

Jungkook just chuckled at her actions. After that he went to the toilet and  buy some drinks for them, spending around 10 minutes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jisoo had just finished playing the game and was about to go to her mommy, yet she doesn't see her mommy anywhere.

She started panicking since she didn't listen to what Jungkook said before because she was too eager to play the game.

"Mommy! Mommy! Where are you?" Jisoo called Jungkook, hoping he would come find her.

She looked around thinking that maybe her mommy is around the place she's standing, yet she can't see him anywhere.

Tears started to form in her eyes.