Chapter 16: When's her birthday?

Your P.O.V

I woke up early in the morning seeing Misaka beside me sleeping made my heart skip a beat. Isn't being beautiful a crime? It's a crime, right?? Well, if it was I'd bail her out of jail.

Laughing hysterically as I thought of Misaka doing a jail break didn't make me notice she suddenly woke up looking at me. "What's so funny?" She asked as she rub her eyes. She's so ducking cute (>w<) I thought spacing out as she wave her hand on my face trying to take me out of my trance of thoughts.

"It's nothing much, I'll take a shower first okay?" I said as I went to the shower room to bathe until I realized I don't even remember her birthday!

Misaka P.O.V

Geez, what was she laughing about?  I thought as I think about the reason why she would laugh early in the morning. "Good morning Sissy!" She said as she kept on touching me with a drool on her face. "K-Koroko!!" I said thinking she'd stop but alas as always she kept on harassing me.

I zapped her until she turned to crisp when I notice Y/N had already finished showering and was watching. "You can shower now, Misaka" she said as she wore her vest.

[At Judgement 177 Branch Office , 10 am]
Your P.O.V

"Konori, which school does Uihara go to?" I asked her. As she said the school I went to her school and went inside with my uniform unfortunately it's the reason why a lot of students have been looking at me with piercing gazes.

I really wish I had wore casual clothes today... I thought as I saw Uihara with Saten walk in the hallway talking. "Uihara!" I said trying to spook her which it did. "Ah! Y/N!" She said reacting to what I did earlier. "Who are you? You look familiar.." Saten said as she looks at me. "Ah! Saten, she's the level 6 esper Koroko told us about" Uihara said as to make Saten remember.

"Oh! It's you!?" She said as she points her finger. "It's not good to point at someone, Saten" Uihara said but was undeniably ignored as Saten asks me "What's the reason you came to our school?"

"Ah! I was actually looking for both of you because I wanted to ask you guys something!" I said in a happy tone. "What did you wanna ask us?" Saten asked curious. "Ah.. Um... Actually, when's Mikasa's birthday?" I whispered to them, shy as I don't even know the day of her birth.

"Why don't you ask her yourself?" Saten asked wondering since we were friends already and it was normal to ask her. "Ehm, just please tell me!" I said as I bowed. "It's May 2" Uihara said not wanting anymore attention because there was already a lot watching.

"Thanks! I owe you one!" I said as I flew away in a joyous mood. "What was that for?" Saten asked for the sudden happenings.

[Misaka X Fem! Reader Chapter 16: When's her birthday?] [The End]

Words: 552
Time: 10:35 pm

A/N sorry if it's too short or something I'm really busy doing nothing with no mind for an inspiration so.. Yep bye and take care not to catch dem Corona! Peace!