Chapter 17: ?????

[POV Of Misaka]

It's been a few weeks past and Y/N hasn't been making time for me... Is she ignoring me? No! I can't think like this... But why is it that every time I try to talk to her she always avoid eye contact with me? And she stutters while telling me why she has to go... I thought as I put on my uniform looking at Y/N and I's bed.

Seeing how there's still 2 hours before school and she already left leaves me with so many confusion and doubt. Kuroko is acting strange as well lately, she would usually cling to me and touch my body every time she sees me but these days she just avoids eye contact and teleports away like how Y/N does. Is Y/N cheating on me with Kuroko? I ponder on the thought repeatedly but somehow convinced myself to not think of it and continue on with my day.

[Everyday scenario exchange between each other]
[POV Of Y/N] [Flashbacks]

Me and the others decided to prepare a birthday surprise for Misaka!! I've never been so excited in my whole life ><!!  I thought to myself while I hum on the streets.

As I walk down the streets to buy some snacks Misaka ran to me asking "Y/N! Are you avoiding me?!" As she held the collar of my uniform making her really intimidating. Now that I think of it, I really have been avoiding her cuz my big mouth might slip our plans.

"W- What do you mean?! I'm just really busy!! Hahahaha..." I say as I avoid eye contact. Damn her gaze is piercing me... I thought as I look at my watch. "O- Oh my! Look at the time! Bye, Misaka! Catch you later! Haahha...." I say pushing away her hands and running away from her.

[POV Of Misaka]

It happened again! I thought remembering Y/N avoiding me in any way possible. Should I just tie her up once she gets back home and confront her? I thought while I eat with Uiharu in the cafe we always visit. "So, why did you suddenly want to hang out, Misaka?" Uiharu asks, sipping on her milkshake. "N- Nothing much! Just..." I said looking down making Uiharu tilt her head confused.

"I- I need advice!" I say stuttered and blushing. "Sure, Misaka, What advice do you need?" She asked confused why I haven't said anything yet. "D- Do y- you th- think Y/N is ch- cheating on me?!" I stuttered to almost word. I'm so embarrassed I said to myself while my whole face was blushing red.

Uiharu dropped her spoon due to shock, she probably didn't expect me to say something like this. To be honest if I was her I would be shocked too, can't blame her. But I can't talk about this just to anyone so Uiharu is the only one I can trust I thought.

"W- What made do you think she's cheating, Misaka?" Uiharu asked me while we made eye contact. "W- Well she's been avoiding me so openly..." I say avoiding the her gaze in the process. "I think she's just really busy so you shouldn't think too much about it, Misaka" she said then sipped on her milkshake.

"I- Is that so?" I said relieved. "Yeah!" She said smiling. "Thanks Uiharu, I knew I could trust you" I say not noticing the grin on my face.

[Time skip]

A few days have passed and Y/N is still avoiding me in any way possible to the point she'd sleep somewhere else whenever I wait for her to come back. I know I shouldn't think too much but it's really making me nervous and anxious... I thought as I walk through the halls of my school.

"Hey, Misaka! Do you have some time later this afternoon?!" A familiar voice I thought looking behind me to see the woman who's been avoiding me the whole time.

"No, I'm busy this afternoon! Hmph!" I say acting like I'm mad. "Really~?" She says with a smirk, she probably think I'm joking. "Of course I am!" I say with a red face hoping she doesn't notice.

"Well that's too bad~ I was about to ask you on a date" she says with her hands behind her head. "Guess I'll just ask someone else!" She added while walking away. "W- Wait!" I said, stopping her. "Yes?" Y/N said. "I- I can make some free time for you! But only because I'm bored!" I said blushing again.

"Oh wow! Thanks! Alright! I'll wait for you in Touma's apartment!" Y/N said leaving through the sky. A date with Y/N in the afternoon... Wait... Did she just say "Touma's apartment"?!

[Misaka X Fem! Reader Chapter 17: ????] [The End]

Words: 813
Time: 11:45 am