Chapter 14: What ?

[8:00 am]
Misaka's P.O.V
When I woke up, I couldn't feel Y/N next to me, that means I probably can't ask her why she was with Touma. I decided to take a bath and put my uniform on as always, then head out to search for her.

I went to the dorm lady and asked her where Y/N was. She said "Y/N is at the Infirmary with Misaki" Why was she at the Infirmary ? With Misaki at that ! Is she cheating on me ? 

All these thoughts came to me when the dorm lady snapped her fingers in my face to get my attention. I just realized that I've been out of my mind for almost 3 whole minutes. I said a thank you to the dorm lady and bowed, then headed on my way.

[Infirmary]
Y/N P.O.V
So I was next to Misaki at the Infirmary bed, with no one since Touma had to go to school and apologized. I wondered how she got a cold.

When I suddenly heard the door open, I checked to see who it was and it was Misaka. She had a firm expression on her face for some unknown reasons.

So I asked "What made you so grumpy Misaka ?" She replied back "What are you doing with Misaki ?" Why is she asking me that ?  "Uhh I found her collapsed in the road so I just brought her to the infirmary" I said.

Her expression got lighter and said "Hm, okay" I sighed in relief. "But last night, why were you walking with Touma ?" She asked. "Why are you asking that ? And how did you know ?" I asked her back. "I- I saw you guys walking together last night so I was just curious" She said.

"Okay, I was helping him do his groceries" I said since she's so firm. She sighed in relief and accidentally said "So you aren't cheating on me.." My eyes widened and asked "Cheat ? What ?"

[Misaka x Fem ! Reader Chapter 14: What ?]  [The End]

Words: 390
Time: 00:14 am

Author's note
Okay, so, I'm really busy with school since I got exams coming up which is destroying my whole body and mind both physically and mentally. So please forgive me if it's too short or if I'm kinda slow at updating. Stay safe (◍•ᴗ•◍)