Chapter 1: Weird

(Y/N) P.O.V

'Hm.....I guess I'll be staying at Academy City for a while' i thought while looking at the sky.

I used the wind to travel through the sky which makes it look like I'm flying.

Third Person's P.O.V

*Judgement's Headquarters*

Guy?: Look There is something heading towards Academy City and it appears that we need the Level 5's help

Girl?: Yes, and it appears that only three Level 5's can attend, which is #1: Accelerator #3: Misaka Mikoto and #4: Mugino Shizuri

???: Well then, then we better start moving the level 5's are on their positions!

*Heading Out*

???: "Kuroko, looks like just turn left and you'll see them quickly" she said on the mic

Kuroko: "Thank you, Uiharu" She said on the mic while teleporting.

Uiharu: "Don't Worry" she said while still researching on her laptop.

Your P.O.V

*On The Scene*

Kuroko: "Hey!" she spoke

I heard something so i moved towards it

"Hmm?" I said curious about who they're calling.

Shizuri: "Can i just get this done? I have something to do you know?" she said while being annoyed.

She blasted me with green laser or something with full force......so i protected myself with a fire shield.

Shizuri, Mikoto & Accelerator: "Hah?!" they said being confused

Mikoto: "I don't know who you are but this will have to end" she said with a dead serious face.

She blasted me a coin with electricity definitely with full force again.....i used the wind to change the direction of the coin and.....it hit the Sea! wow nice power.

Accelerator: "Here we go!" he said with a very sadistic face.

I landed swiftly, and then he ran towards me with his hands ready.

Accelerator's P.O.V.

'Heh, just one touch and It'll reverse that her blood flow and die!' i thought as i ran towards her my hand ready.

Your P.O.V

As Accelerator almost touched me i slapped his hands away and used Earth to make a big hand, which turned into a fist, and punched him.

*Time Later*

The three of them gone tired already? Hah......Finally PEACE!!! i thought.

I went to a vending machine and bought four sports drink. Came back to the three of them sitting on a bench, i threw three to them.

"Drink up! You guys are exhausted right?" I said with a big smile.

Shizuri, Misaka & Accelerator: "Just Who Are You?" they asked after they drank a bit, and with a small little tear near the eyes.

"AT THE SAME TIME?!" i said, surprised.

"Well....I'm an esper but i guess you guys already knew........and I'm going to go to school in Academy City so.... yeah i guess" i said while scratching my head.

Mikasa: "But that's impossible, only one person can have 1 power but you control 4" she said confused and the other two nodded.

"Umm......actually i only have 1 power which is "Elemental Control" i said looking at her.

Kuroko: "Can we check what level you are?" she asked.

"Hmm....Sure" i said to her.

----------------------------------------------------

*System Checking*

"Answer; Level 6" the robot answered checking what level i am.

Kuroko: "THIS MUST BE A JOKE RIGHT?!" she shouted

"Negative, it is correct in the analysis that (Y/N) is currently Level 6" the robot said.

The four of them fell........"Hey, what's wrong aren't you guys Level 6? then I'll be the 4th ranked" i said.

Misaka: "No, you see we are Level 5 and the only one that Level 6 is currently....you" she said dumbfounded.

Accelerator: "Did you went and killed many clones?" he said with a smirk.

Misaka Mikoto's face darkened as if her friend was sliced to death

"Hm? Ah No, No i have never killed anybody.....I'm just a student" i said.

Misaka: "Then, How did you become a Level 6?" she asked suddenly returning back to her original state.

"My mother told me once; 'You have great power in your hands so please help people when they need someone's help' is what she said so......i guess i already knew I'm a Level 6" i said shrugging. I looked at the watch, "Oh No! I'm late! I'm late! Bye Guys nice chat!" i said while using the wind to fly in the sky.

Oh no! i don't wanna be late for my entrance interview for high school!

*Interview Done*

Whew i pass!!

*In my dorm*

Hmm what should i do tomorrow? since there's no school tomorrow......

Ah! I'll join Judgement!