Chapter 12: Misaka is sad...?

Misaki's P.O.V    [7:00 P.M]

It was evening. As I was walking towards the dorm with my group, I suddenly remembered what happened a month ago....

When Y/N asked me if she could be my bodyguard, and I suddenly confessed to her and she broke my heart saying she loved Misaka, but I learned to let her go (Not that easily, I still like her ❤(ӦvӦ。) even though she did not like me back.)

She didn't become my bodyguard in the end because I could protect myself and I didn't really need her (In the inside I did) so... I guess we just went our separate ways...(Just kidding, we're still friends)

Anyways, as I was about to go inside my room I saw Misaka with a sad and gloomy look.

I went to her side and asked what's wrong two times since she couldn't hear me. Jeez if only I could use my mind manipulating power on her, I would've done so a lone time ago however I can't because of her blasted electric wave that surrounds her.

When she realized that I was next to her and the question I asked directing to her she looked at me crazy as if I had become a mad woman.

"So you had finally noticed me, goodness gracious" I said as I sigh, telling my group to call it a day. "Did you catch a cold Misaki?" She says as she touches my forehead with her right hand and her forehead with her left hand.

"You don't seem to have a cold, him... Is this the day where THE Misaki has finally gone mad?!" She gasped while emphasizing the word "the".

I smacked her head with my fan and said "No, I did not go crazy, so stop looking at me as if you've seen a person that came of an asylum. And I could ask you the same" while looking at her sweat dropping from my head.

She touches the top of her head where I smacked her with my fan earlier. "*Cough* Anyways, why are you so gloomy tonight Misaka?" I asked as I faked cough.

"Something happened" she says being sad again. "Oh my holy gracious! What could have possibly happened to make THE Misaka so pathetic and miserable?!" I say while emphasizing the "the" in the sentence, hoping it would cheer her up.

And up to my expectation, she cheered up. "Sh- Shut up! It isn't even that serious!" She slightly shouts while glaring playfully and pouting at me.

"So what happened, Misaka?" I ask her wanting an answer in the inside since curiosity got the best of me. "I saw Y/N with Touma... And they looked like they had so much fun" she said looking at me still pouting.

"So you're jealous?" I asked her, since it looked as if she was scared that Touma will take Y/N away from her.

"What?!?! Of- of course not! I- I was just sad that I couldn't join them! Yeah that's it! Because I couldn't join them!" She says stuttering, and couldn't tell me the truth since she's a tsundere ( ・∀・)

"Oh~? I wonder why you couldn't join them?" I ask with a smirk applied at my face. "B...Because I needed to talk to Saten about something important!" She says with her face nervous whether I'll ask more questions. I debated with myself whether to let her go or to continue to press further and keep teasing her.

Unfortunately, the debate about letting her slide won so I didn't press on he further. "Okay, I guess there's nothing much to do if you had something important to do" I said holding my fan. "Huh? You won't ask anymore?" She ask while letting out a sigh of relief.

"Yes, I won't ask any longer. Besides...I got what I wanted already" I say with a devilish smile and walking away to my dorm as I heard a scream that echoed through the hallway saying 'I hate you Misaki!!!'

Im satisfied with the day, so I took a shower, and head to my bed to sleep.

[Back to Misaka] MISAKA'S P.O.V

Ugh! I hate her so much! I thought to myself and let out a sigh. I mean she was nice to me today, so I'll let her slide for now. Then I took a shower while thinking 'what if's'  about Y/N and Touma. I let out a sigh and went to bed still wondering.

Misaka X Fem Reader! Chap 12: Misaka is sad? [The End]

Words: 772

Date: May 25, 2019

Time: 10:38 P.M (My country's time)