Chapter 5: A Familiar Face

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Hm~" I said humming a song, walking with Misaka. When there's this blondie that went walking our way glared at Misaka and Misaka glared the same. I think the blondie opened her purse and grabbed a remote.....wait! There's no T.V in here then why is she bringing that out? Huh Kids these days.

Then she pressed the keys or something, Misaka suddenly flinched or something and everyone around us suddenly stopped. Heck! I'm not surprised anymore, The blondie looked at me and still saw me moving. So i pretended as though I'm being controlled, but as bad as acting as i am, she saw through me Shoot! Almost had it! The blondie got shocked as though noone's been able to do what i just did.....i think? I'm not too sure though. "Can you control the air so strong that my Mental Ability wouldn't even work on you?" she asked. "Uhm~ I guess?" i shrugged since i don't know. "She's Level 6 so, of course she's more powerful than you" Misaka said sighing.

"Hah? This girl with such lame characteristics? A level 6? Impossible!" she said it like it's impossible, ouch That hurts! "I knew i was plain and a real bookworm! But i never could ever imagine i was boring" i said curling myself up in the corner. "Misaka-san, are you definitely sure that this girl is a Level 6?" she said curiously. "Yes, definitely" Misaka said, crossing her arms while nodding. "Stand up!" the blondie said. I stood up "Who is she?" i asked Misaka, "She......She's Shoukuho Misaki" she responded taking her gaze away from me. Hm~ she sound familiar...."Ah!!" I shouted, everybody flinched. "W-What?!" they both shouted asking me. Ahhh......."Sorry, but remember me?" I asked Misaki-san. "Huh? Have we met before?" Misaki asks confused, the same as Misaka-san i guess. Hah...."Yea don't remember me? I'm the person who helped you in the rain, 2 years ago" i said. "Huh?.....Ah!  the girl who lent me her umbrella!" she said 'cause she finally got the answer.

"Yea Ye-" i said stopping half way since i felt something small, like a bullet, purposefully hitting Misaki. I Instinctively pushed Misaki-san to the ground, the bullet passing through. "Whew! Ah! It's okay Now-" i said turning to Misaki, stopping, since she was red as a tomato. "Ah! AH! So-Sorry.." I said, getting off and pulled Misaki upwards. "Wh- Wh- WHAT?!?!" Misaka asked shouting, not processing what just happened. "What relationship do you have with her?!" Misaka asked. "A friend..." I said. "Then what was that 'Pushed-to-the-Ground' scene?!" Misaka asked rubbing the logic. "You see....There was this bullet passing through to Misakis head so i instinctively pushed her to avoid the bullet!" i said. "Really?" Misaki and Misaka saiid at the same time. Geez! "Really! Really!" i said. " And! That is why i will be your roommate And! your Body guard!" I said. "Eh?" They both said at the same time and- "EEHHHH?!?!?!" Ah....it came.

07/11/18

Hey! I know you hate Author's Note, I Hate it too Actually! But i like pissing people off so yea, Besides i think your just gonna skip this (Lol) Since i do it too (I offer my condolences to the Author's Notes) But there's some people who like reading Author's Notes So yea since it is really important. That Is all.

See Ya Next Time!!!