Chapter 6: Body Guard

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Look, look I'm sorry that i made myself as her  bodyguard but i need her safe, Ok?!" i said shouting because her clan just won't make me her bodyguard for just one week and they said they are strong enough to protect her Oh My Gosh!!!!!

So wanna know how i ended up in this situation? Well i'll tell you a real good story. It started this afternoon......

"Ehhhhh?!?!?!?!" Ah....it came. "NOOOO!!!!!! WHYYY?!?!?!?! NO!!!!! I Won't let you leave!!!!" Misaka shouted as i packed my bags went through the door. "C'mon, Misaka. You know what I'll give you a kiss once i return back" i said sighing. "Promise......?" she asked "Yea! Promise" then she let me leave. Once i was in front of Misaki's room what surprised me was not her room but the people in there= Her Clan......

And that is how I ended up in this situation. "NO!!! We will never let you get close to Misaki-sama. Who is she to you anyway?!?!?!" huh? Who is she to me? "A friend Of Course!!! I would die just to protect a person or a friend or just someone i hold dear!! That's why I'm protecting her understand?!?!?! ARGUE WITH ME ALL YOU WANT BUT NOTHING CAN STOP ME FROM PROTECTING HER!!" Heck.... it looks as though I'm  in love with her. Someone was about to object when Misaki went bursting through the door i don't see what her expression is though her bangs are hiding it.

"You want to protect me then protect me, the rest of you go back to your dorms" she said "Bu-" Misaki cutted in "No buts" then they left in a flash. Suddenly i said "Thanks Misaki" then i saw her face she is definitely bushing furiously, suddenly she closed the and pushed me into the bed and asked "Do you love me?" Wut? "Hm? Yea" i said. Of course i only have a few friends so i treasure them. "If you do then kiss me" hah? she meant romantically? Oh My Gosh. Then i grabbed her and went in front of the window. "Look i love someone else but i can also love you not in the romantical sense though so I'll just kiss you on the cheek" then i kissed her on the cheek. She is blushing then she pushed me me down the floor. "Who?" huh? "Wha- What do you mean?" i asked don't really know. "Who's the person you love?" huh..... "It's-"

[Chapter 6: Body Guard] [END!]

A/N: Um......i don't know but this is short since I'm in a rush also thx for reading lol ok i think i know how people feel about Author Notes

Bye!!!! See You Next Time!!!!

 09/01/18