Chapter 7: My Hero

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"It's-" I stopped saying something when i suddenly heard someone singing, it was actually my favorite song- Little Do you Know. Before i knew it i pushed Misaki off me and looked through the window and saw Misaka singing and i closed my eyes, smiled and just listened . Misaki was staring at me  and said "So it's Misaka, huh?" she said while her tears suddenly drops. "Ok, it's fine, i give up my love for you but please let us still be friends" she said with such a sad face. I went close to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead and said "Don't worry We'll be Best Friends" 

[Midnight 12:00 A.M] 

I went out of Misaki's room and wondered around town a bit and then i saw a creepy guy called himself Level 5's 2nd strongest; 'Dark Matter' kept talking about his turf and such. When suddenly he started attacking me with black stuff.....so it was true? lol  i blocked it with fire barricade, when suddenly there was another one up  there good thing air was on my side. He attacked again in the back but i was too late it almost hit me when Touma took the blow with his impenetrable right hand and Misaka showed up blasted a car hitting my way with lightning. Then i said "Thanks guys" then they looked at me with a smiling face. I saw a Dark Substance almost hitting us and used water as a shield when something unexpected happened even Dark Matter was shocked, we both said at the same time "How did this happen?" 

[After an hour]

Me and Misaka was walking back to the dorm and remembered something "Hey this earlier i heard you sing Little Do You Know" i said and she was suddenly blushing and said " You heard that? So emberassing" hm... "Did You Know It's my favorite song" i said "R-really i didn't know...More like i don't even wanna know!!!" she said shouting "Haha, i know i know" i said laughing.

[Chapter 7: My Hero]  [End]

9/22/18

[Extra]

Me and Dark Matter saw the unexpected we made slime by mixing water and Dark Matter and so, Dark Matter took all the slime placed it in a really really big plastic and put all the slime in there then made it his bed.