Chapter 15: Love

[At the Infirmary]
Y/N's P.O.V
"Cheat? What?" I asked her furrowing my brows confused. "I just thought you were cheating on me with Touma, you know.." she said in a low voice blushing. "How is that cheating on you? Seriously, you're imagination is going too far" I said flickering her forehead.

"I- I'm sorry, okay?" She said stuttering. "And?" I asked back. "I shouldn't have start accusing you" she said with her looking into another direction while touching both of her index finger. "That's not what I wanted to hear" I said with a monotone face. "T- Then what is it?" She asked stuttering finally looking at me.

I smirked and leaned a bit closer to her and whispered "Say I love you and say that you're mine" her whole face was pure red from blushing so much as she kept on stuttering "I- I- I- I lo-love y- you.." on a low voice.

I put my hands on my ear and said "Huh??? I can't hear you.!!" She finally said "I love you and I only belong to you, Y/n!" She tried covering her flustered and blushed face with her palm.

Why is she so cuteeee?! I thought to myself as I can't seem to hold my love for her back. Within an instant, I pressed my lips into hers while our tongues collided making me want more as I hear her soft moans come out of her mouth as we continued to kiss. I was about to take of her vest as I wanted more of her

"Ehem, please don't start making out in the Infirmary" Misaki said as Misaka was shocked. I clicked my tongue thinking about how we could have gone deeper if she hasn't interrupted. I sighed as I knew it was wrong to lust over a person.

"Sorry, I forgot this was the Infirmary" I said while sitting back down on the chair. "I'm also very sorry if I have interrupted you both" she said with a sad look on her eyes.

"It's alright, anyways, are you okay?" I asked holding her forehead while Misaka was sending a glare giving me chills. "I'm fine, just exhausted my power" she said sighing.

"Alright, me and Misaka are gonna head back to our dorm. Call us if you need some help or assistance" I said standing up with Misaka

I was about to walk out the door when I heard her say "Good night" I smiled towards her and said "Goodnight to you too"

[Misaka X Fem! Reader Chapter 15: Love] [The End]

Words: 462
Time: 11:50 pm

A/N
So I made the story a bit longer to make up for my past chapters.
With the Corona Virus roaming around, please stay safe!