Chapter 28

"So...it was all cause of you?" Vijay's dad asked.

"I told you dad." Vijay said as he looked at uncle.

"I'm so sorry I misunderstood you." Ramhmi's dad said.

"I'm sorry too...I thought you really were cheating on my when you weren't." Vijay's dad said.

"Vijay...thank you so much for telling us about it before making the worst decision." Rashmi's dad said.

"My son? Please....give him back to me." Raghuram was begging.

"Vijay, sent his son back to him." Rashmika's dad said.

"But uncle I'm not done." Vijay said.

"Are the girls released?" He asked.

"Yes...they are... I told me my men to release all of them." He said.

"Alright, I'll release your son." Vijay said as he picked up the phone and called his friend Jacob.

"Vijay, he escaped." Jacob said.

"What?" Vijay asked calmly.

"He escaped....and idk where he went but we tried to hard but he beat all of us up and left." Jacob said.

"Your damn son couldn't wait and escaped. If he is killed before then, it's not not my fault." Vijay said as Raghuram looked at him with hatred.

"You promised to give my son back." Raghuram said.

"Yes but...he left." Vijay said.

"Promises are not meant to be broken." He was saying as Rashmika called him.

"Rash? Can I talk to you la..." he started but she interrupted him.

"Vijay....Adhiti...is missing....she doesn't stay in one spot." Rashmika was saying.

"What are you saying?" Vijay asked a bit worried.

"She's been gone for 5 mins....idek where she ran off to... she has to be in the hotel." She said.

"I'll be right there." He said as he cut the call and took off to the hotel.

When he came back, there stood Rashmika crying not able to find her daughter. Just relax....don't worry...she is probably just somewhere win the hotel." He said hugging her.

"No Vijay...I can't relax. If I find her, she will not know what I'm going to do to her for running away like this all the time." She was crying on his shoulders.

"Don't worry. Just go back home and don't answer the door to anybody unless I tell you." He said as he went outside the the security.

"I want to come too vijay." She said.

"Rash...relax and go inside....I promise, I'm not coming back without her." He said.

"Did Shekhar kidnap her?" He wondered as she went to the security.

"Show me the recording from everything for 30 mins ago." Vijay said as the man showed him.

There she was walking to the Elevator. He didn't see her get off of any of the elevators. That was off. Does that mean she is in the lift still?

But that was when he realized a few men in masks carrying a big box to the lift and soon, they came out went to the first floor and left.

He couldn't tell who men were but realized she indeed was kidnapped. What did she even go to the lift?

Suddenly his phone rang as he picked it up.

"Want to ever see your daughter again? Buddy?" Shekhar's voice was heard.