Chapter 24

That night Rashmika and Vijay were sent in for their first night. Rashmika walked in a bit nervous.

Vijay was sitting there in his traditional clothes and his laptop on his lap.

She stood still not knowing what to do. Moreover, she wasn't used to expressing love to vijay when they were besties. It was as if he was a different person now and it was hard for her to be the same as she always used to be.

"What are you standing there for?" He asked putting his laptop away.

"Vijay...I..." Rashmika was speechless.

"Look who is all nervous and shy?" He said as she glared at him.

"Well, in that case, I'm sleepy." She said as she quickly ran to the bed and acted to fall asleep.

"It's not like it's the first time we're..." Vijay paused.

"Oh shut up and sleep." Rashmika said trying to act normal.

"How can I sleep when you're turning me on?" He asked as he climbed onto the other side of the bed.

"If you're so uncomfortable about this...we don't have to..." He started as she turned her head.

"Who said I wasn't? I was just not used to it." Rashmika said.

"Oh, so i'm used to all of this?" He asked.

"Who knows? Maybe you are like Arjun Reddy." She said.

"Then you are the only preethi in my life." He said.

"Oh really?" She asked.

"Yes." She said as she leaned in closer to him as he wrapped his hands around her.

"Mr.Arjun Reddy..are you aware that your daughter wants a baby brother?" Rashmika asked.

"Don't worry baby...baby brother coming in just 10 months or so." He said as he kissed her.

The next morning, It was Rashmika who woke up first. She looked to her side to see Vijay sleeping like a baby. His hands were wrapped around her and his flawless face was just inches away from her.

She was starting to oogle over his face. The beautiful pair of eyes. The sharp and cute nose and then his attractive lips. He indeed was Arjun Reddy.

Suddenly his lips turned into smile as Rashmika looked up and met his eyes.

"Are you done ogling me?" He asked.

"I wasn't even looking at you." She said as she looked at the time and realized it was 8:00. She usually wakes up earlier than that.

She tried to move away but vijay wasn't done with the romance.

"Mr.Arjun Reddy...if you don't let go of me now...I'll bite you." She said.

"I can bite too." He said shamelessly as she blushed.

"Let me go you idiot." She pushed his arm away and ran to the restroom.

When she came back dressed in a saree, her 2 best friends along with her daughter started to tease her.

Adhiti was so happy that her parents were finally together and she doesn't have to go through living without family.

"Mommy..." She said sitting on the bed as her mother was packing her clothes.

"What is it Adhiti?" Rashmika asked.

"When is baby brother coming?" She asked as Rashmika blushed.

"Shut up now or else no baby brother at all." She said.

"He's on the way baby." Vijay said as he walked into the room.

Rashmika ignored his comment and continued to pack. She knew the next few days are gonna be weird and awkward but she knew she'll come over it.

The next day, they were back at chennai where Vijay was staying for the past 2 months. They would be there for the next few months or so.