Chapter 10

"I need to see your owner now." She was yelling creating attention.

"Wait here." Vijay said as he ran toward her.

"What's happening here?" He asked as Rashmi quickly turned around hearing Vijay's voice.

"Sir....her daughter..." the receptionist was having trouble saying.

"Mommy!" Adhiti came running.

"Rashmi..." Vijay said as Rashmi looked at him with all the emotions she had hid all this time.

She didn't know what to react. She just wanted to run to him and hug him tight telling him she was never gonna leave him but she couldn't.

She was confused. Maybe he was already married. Weren't the men saying they were taking a picture of the boss's wife?

She quickly pulled Adhiti and ran to her room not knowing what to do or what to say. Adhiti on the other hand wouldnt move an inch so she ended up lifting her up.

"What's her room number?" He asked.

"Sir...we are extremely.." The receptionist started.

"Room number...now." He shouted.

"Room 203." she said as Vijay ran up to her room as his mother followed.

"He is my dad....why did you hide him?" Adhiti was screaming.

"He is not your dad...we aren't married now shush." Rashmika said.

"No mommy...he said you were his wife...why did I have to meet him and Granny? He is my father no matter what you say...Daddy." She screamed trying to open the door.

"Adhiti...young lady if you step a single foot out of this door, you do not know what I will do to you." Rashmi was crying at this point.

Suddenly there was a knock and Adhiti opened the door too quick before her mother could do anything.

"Daddy." She said as he lifted her up.

"Adhiti.." He hugged her kissing her forehead.

"Vijay...look...this is not your daughter...." Rashmika said.

"What do you mean she is not my daughter?" he asked.

"Did you know how i felt for this 5 years without seeing you? I'm sorry for everything. I am sorry for that night and then the coma and everything...you already made me cry for 5 years." He said.

"Vijay...go away. I do not want to talk to you right now." She said.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? I loved you...i didn't tell you but I heard you say that when you left. The last words you said to me still rings in my head Rash...don't lie." He said.

"Fine...i don't love you anymore." She said.

"That doesnt give you any rights to say that she is not my daughter." He said.

"Look, forget I exist and go have a life. Don't be a fool ruining your life." She said.

"You're the fool here...can't you understand that I still love you and you love me too?" He asked.

"I hate you...are you deaf?" Rashmi asked as he stomped on the floor and left angry.

"Rashmika?" Vijay's mother spoke.

"We tried to get him married for years ever since he woke up 3 years ago but the only thing he things about and even talks about is you. Though you left, his heart was beating for you and he finally woke up and do you know what he asked first?" She asked as Rsahmi stood listening.

"He was only repeating your name again and again. We told him you left forever but he said he will find you one day those 2 years when he was in coma, he was only thinking about you and he heard everything any of us were talking about. Look Rashmika...I don't know if you to love each other or not but atleast for Adhiti, please get married." She said as she left after touching Adhiti's head.

"Ma, you're selfish....you hate daddy? I hate you...Im going to daddy..." Adhiti said as she ran after her grandmother.