Chapter 17

"You know what? I should have locked you in that room before opening the door." She said.

"Mommy you're a witch." Adhiti said.

"Call me whatever you want but...i'll do what's good for you." She said as the doors opened as Vijay entered.

"Daddy..." Adhiti was screaming as she ran to him.

"Here we go again." Rashmika said to herself as she went to the kitchen.

"Mommy...is a scary cat...that man came and said if you mess with him we will regret it and instead of saying do what you want, mom stayed quite. She's scared of that old man." Adhiti said as Vijay looked at her confused.

"Rash...what is she talking about?" He asked.

"Raghuram..he knew I came to meet him and basically how you ruined the deal." She said.

"Oh...I'll teach him a lesson." Vijay said.

"Vijay...are you insane? What is wrong with you?" She asked.

"That's my daddy." Adhiti said.

"You are basically asking him to come get you. Learn to be a bit quiet when people warn like that. Do you really think he will let us all live peacefully if.." She was in the middle of ranting when vijay rached over to pull her and crashed his lips on hers.

She blinked one as Adhiti stared at them.

"Yes..I'll be getting a baby brother soon." Adhiti said dancing and ran to her room.

"Are you out of your mind vijay? You fucking did it in front of her...now she thinks..." Rashmika noticed he was looking at her.

"Who care about him. Calm down baby. " He said as she tried to move away.

"Do you not regret anything that you are doing right now? In front of Adhiti." Rashmika said.

"So your problem was I kissed you in front of her?" He asked.

"Yes." Rashmika said.

"So if i kiss you now, you won't mind?" He asked.

"When the hell did I saw that?" She asked as he pulled her to toward him.

"Vijay...what the hell?" She asked feeling her heart beat faster and faster due to the intimacy.

Suddenly, a knock on the door disturbed them. Rashmi pushed him and went to open the door as Vijay mom came inside.

That night, As Adhiti and Rashmi went to bed, Adhiti was still wondering about the baby brother.

"Mommy...when will baby bro come?" She asked as she looked over at Vijay who was smiling while typing stuff in his laptop.

"Adhiti..go to sleep." She said.

"No...tell me.." She said.

"Well...there is still time for that baby." She said.

"Time? How long?" She asked.

"I won't mind even if we.." Vijay started as Rashmi picked up a pillow and threw it at him.

"Sleep on the sofa from now on or move to the other room." she said as Adhiti laughed.

"Adhiti...aren't you gonna stand up for your poor daddy?" He asked.

"Poor? Get lost vijay...you have done enough mess in the little kid's head for one day." Rashmika said.

"I am not little.." Adhiti said.

"Fine, you're a big girl...now sleep." Rashmi said.

"No, when is my baby brother coming?" Adhiti asked.

"I don't have an answer to that." Rashmika said.

"Daddy? You tell me." Adhiti said sitting up right on the bed.

"When your mommy actually cooperates." He said.

"So it's mommy's fault now?" Adhiti asked as Rashmi sighed and turned to the other side.

"Mommy.." Adhiti wrapped her baby arms around her mommy.

"Yes baby, what do you want now?" She asked.

"Why don't you cooperate with daddy?" She asked as Vijay started to laugh.

"One word and I'm moving back to the other hotel room." She said.

"Fine." Adhiti said as she went to sleep.