Chapter 22

"You know, it's alot different sitting here next to you after we're in love compared to before." He said.

"Shut up and watch." She said as she side hugged him.

They cudled up watching the movie that night and Rashmi had fallen asleep on his shoulder. He kissed her forehead and left that night.

That morning, Rashmi woke up and called Vijay. He had left last night after the movie.

"It's 10 o clock." Her mother said as she walked downstairs.

"And Vijay is here." Her mom added as she ran down to see Vijay and Adhiti talking to each other.

Rashmika walked toward them and sat on the sofa next to them.

"You wake up too late." He said.

"Yeah right." She glared as her parents walked toward them.

"Uncle, Aunty...My parents will be coming tomorrow morning since the engagement is here." He said as Rashmika blushed.

"Yes...we have only invited important friends over." Her mother said as there was a knock on the door.

"That must be Kriti." Rashmika said as she ran to the door to open it.

"Kriti..." Rashmika said hugging her as Kriti hugged her back.

"Hello Sir." Kriti said as she spotted vijay.

"Just Vijay is fine." He said as Kriti smiled.

"Daddy, This is Kriti..." Adhiti said smiling and running to her as she lifted her up.

"Thank you so much for taking care of my daughter for 5 years." Rashmika's mom said.

"Hello Aunty...Uncle." Kriti fell to their foot to her blessing.

Soon after they were all settled in their rooms, Kriti and Rash sat theri catching up on everything while Vijay and Adhiti were just talking and laughing.

The day passed very quickly and the next morning, Vijay Parents arrived. Vijay's mom greeted them happily but his dad seemed a bit pissed with it but moved along cause of Vijay.

That evening, they were exchanged rings while smiling through their hearts. Rashmika blushed as Vijay exchanged the rings looking at her. Adhiti was the happiest human alive at that point.

After the exchange of rings, they were talking about the wedding plans. They'll have it in a next saturday. They want to get the wedding over with since the society they live in talks shit all the time.

The plan is to say that The got married 5 years back but it had been hidden due to personal issues. It's a bit weird but they need to stop the media and public from spreading gossips.

Days were passing by very fast and everybody were excited about the wedding. Rashmika was to choose a mehendi design but it was Vijay who chose it for her. She always had a hard time choosing something and vijay had been there choosing everything for her whenever she had trouble. The 5 years of loneliness and distancing herself made the gods feel pity for her once again reuniting her with her love.

"What are you day dreaming about?" Divya who was sitting in her room asked.

"What else, she is dreaming about her man...you see the wedding is tomorrow and then you know what happens right after right?" Kriti asked.

"The kissing right?" adhiti asked as everybody except Rashmika laughed.

"Yes Adhiti.." Kriti said as Rashmika glared at her.

"But..they kissed already and no baby brother yet." she said as Divya and Kriti continued to laugh.

"Yeah..good luck kissing...with her in the way." Divya said as Kriti laughed.

"Will you guys shut up?" Rashmika asked blushing.

"Yeah..it's not like we are too blind to see your tomato colored face right now." Kriti said.

"Yes..mommy is blushing."Adhiti said.

"I can't belive Adhiti knows all of this...such a smart girl." Divya said.

"All thanks to me...I taught her." Kriti said.

"And she is proud of it." Rashmika said as Vijay came in.

"Daddy." Adhiti ran toward him as he picked her up.