Chapter 14

"You're obviously not gonna listen so go ahead." He said as she got to the stairs to find all her things already there.

"Vijay..." She said as he came out scratching his head.

"What is this?" She asked.

"Your luggages?" He said picking it up.

"Come on Rash...we need to do our work for ourselves." He said as she went over to him and slapped his shoulders.

"Dumb head." He said as he laughed.

After moving all the things to the room, Adhiti and Rashmi went into the room to sleep.

"Mommy..." Adhiti said.

"What's is it baby?" She asked.

"You love daddy right?" She asked.

"Why are you asking me now?" Rashmi asked.

"cause...I want to know." She said,

"Sometimes I wonder if you really are 4." She said as Adhiti smiled.

"Now tell mee...." Adhiti said.

"Yes baby...I do." Rashmi said.

"Like in the movies?" She asked.

"Yes...like in the movies." She said.

"Sleep sweety." Rashmika said.

"No..where did you meet him?" She asked.

"I met him...so many years back when were just little kids...we went to school together." She said,

"Then?" Adhiti asked.

"Well we were best friends and then...just go to sleep adhiti." She said.

"Did you kiss?" She asked.

"Who the hell taught you that?" I asked.

"Kriti said if married people kiss, they get a baby." She said.

"Kriti is gonna get killed soon." Rashmi said.

"Did you? Mommy?" She asked.

"Well...maybe.. You are here now aren't you?" Rashmi asked.

"Then kiss again...i want a baby brother." Adhiti said.

"Done." Vijay said as he jumped onto the other side of the bed.

"Shut up Vijay." Rashmika said.

For some reason, she remember that kiss 5 years ago. It was her who started to and he lost tracks cause of her.

"Adhiti...Why don't we sleep huh?" Rashmika asked.

"Fine..." Adhi said hugging her daddy who looked at her jealous mommy who saw him look at her and turned the other way.

Vijay reached over and wrapped his arm around Rashmika as she pushes it away. Sleep did not consume both of them all night. They remained thinking about each other all night long.

The next morning, Adhiti was the first one to wake up since she fell asleep but her mommy and Daddy weren't. Adhit got off the bed and ran to outside to see her granny already up.

"Where are your parents?" She asked.

"They are still sleeping." She said.

Vijay opened his eyes and saw Adhiti gone and heard his mother's voice in the living room. He looked at Rashmi who was peacefully sleeping.

It wasn't the first time they were sleeping on the same bed. They had done it as children and even as adults at friends house but after that day 5years ago, today was different.

He hugged her as she turned toward him and slept hugging him. He wanted to stay like this all day.

As he realized she was waking up, he closed his eyes. She stared at his handsome features and she was looking at him this close with feeling of love for the first time.

Her eyes landed on his lips and what Adhiti said the say before rang in her head. She did want to kiss him after this long but she didn't want to embarrassed herself.

"Want to kiss?" He asked as she looked up and saw his eyes closed.

"You idiot..." She said as she tried to pull away but his grip was tight.