Chapter 15

"Let me go Vijay...it's getting late." She said.

"Mom won't mind..." Vijay said.

"Let me go you...creature." She said as shetried to pul his arms off her waist.

"Give me a kiss if you want me to let you go." He said.

"Fine." She said as she kissed his cheeks.

"No...on the lips. Isn't that what you were staring at a few seconds ago?" He asked.

"No...your lips are ugly." She said as she turned the other way.

"Oh really?" He asked as he placed his head in the cup of her neck and started to tickle her with his beard.

"You need to shave." She said.

"You sure?" he said.

"Look it's 8 already...I need to go." She said as she pushed his away and went into the restroom.

She came back and saw Vijay's mom already feeding Adhiti breakfast. She smiled and turned to see Vijay standing there,

"Go shower Dumbhead." She whispered as he pouts and then leaves.

She had to find her parents and tell thim sorry for leaving for 5 years. There was not one day she didn't think about them. Whenever Adhiti would come home from preK, she would ask how come she didn't have grandparents and relatives.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"I wasn't thinking." She said.

"Then why are you poking your pancake with holes instead of actually eating it?" He asked.

"Uh...it's nothing." She said.

"Sure it is..." He said as he sat next to her.

"You parents?" He asked in a question as she looked up.

"They are currently in a village in Andrapradesh." He said.

"Oh...how did you find out?" She asked.

"I did say I'll find them didn't I?" He asked.

"Vijay...you usually leave by 8 and look at you now sitting here being lazy." His mother said as Rashmi blushed alittle.

"How can I leave leaving my heart here?" He asked as Adhiti sat on his lap.

That day was spent by travelling around the place. Vijay took Rashmi and Adhiti everywhere. Adhiti was the most happiest child at that moment.

Soon in the evening, Rashmi gets a phonecall from her boss.

"Hello sir?" She said.

"Do you still have that project with you?" He asked.

"Yes sir. I havn't met Raghuram yet." He said.

"Yes..i have decided not to make a dealing with Raghuram since there is strong evidence for his fraud." He said.

"Yes sir." She said.

"How about you come back with the files and we can figure something out?" He asked.

"But sir...I.." Rashmi started.

"Kriti's last assignment with Mr. Vijay Govind had worked very well so why not do the dealing with him if he would like? You can wait for me to chack on him if he is still available." He said.

"Alright sir. Thank you." Rashmi said cutting the call as Vijay stood behind her.

"I think I should resign after this." She said.

"Ok?" He said.

"And he said ill be doing this with you by the way." She said.

"That's even perfect." He said.

"Since when did you become so expressionless?" She asked.

"Expressionless?" He asked.

"Mommy...can we go get some panni poori?" Adhiti asked.

"Sure hun, who told you about Pani poori?" She asked.

"Kriti used to say it...I remember she said they go at night." She said..

"Huh...alright hun. We can go." She said.