Autobots And Decepticons

Start from the beginning

T/N: this is Decepticon T/N... I require a immediate emergency gro- AAAAAAHHHHHH!

Hitting the ground he struggles to turn around. Seeing Arcee standing with her Energon Blaster. She starts walking over to T/N, she turns her other arm in to her Blaster.

Trying to croll away dose T/N no good as Arcee gets closer and closer.

Arcee: did you really think you could take us?

T/N: in this... state... you got a ti-tiny advantage...

Arcee stomps on T/N chestplate, T/N grunt in pain, this forces his faceplate to open. Energon leaks from his mouth like a stream of water.

Arcee: time to get Fragg....

Eye optics woden as she looks at T/N.

T/N: wh-what's the matter Arcee? Getting c-cold feet?

Arcee: you... Cybertron, how?

T/N swipes Arcee's leg nocking her down, taking the opportunity to use the rest of his strength to hold her down and point his Cannon at her.

T/N: send Arachnia my regards.

Arcee: w-what? 

Cliffjumper: AAAAHHHH!

Cliffjumper tackles T/N to the ground and starts punching him in the face.

Cliffjumper: You *punch* Mess *punch* With *punch* Us *punch* You *punch* Get *punch* The hhhuggg. Ahh ngu.

Cliffjumper looks down and sees Y/N Energon Sword in his chest. T/N stand up and rests Cliffjumper on the ground.

T/N: I've waited a long time for this Cliffjumper.

Cliffjumper: I know *grunts* when y-you wake up a-and realise Megatrons u-using you... take care of her f-for me hehe, if you serve this.

T/N: w-what are you talking about.

Cliffjumper: this.

T/N looks down and trys to move but is to late. Cliffjumper blasts his in his chestplate lunching him to the ground.

A Ground Bridge opens and Optimus walks out. He sees Arcee run over to Cliffjumper.

Arcee: Cliffjumper!? Cliffjumper!

Optimus runs over to Arcee and Cliffjumper with his Energon Cannon at the ready.

Optimus: Arcee we need to get Cliffjumper to safety.

Arcee: b-but the Con.

Optimus: now Arcee, move I will deal with the Deception.

Arcee raps Cliffjumpers arm over her shoulder. She walks as fast as she can to the Ground Bridge as Optimus walks over to T/N.

Optimus: your tyranny ends here Decepticon.

Struggling to lift his head Optimus gets a shocked experience on his face.

Optimus: T/N... your alive.

T/N: n-no thanks t-... t...

T/N optics shut as head hits the ground. A second Ground Bridge opens. Megatron walks through and devilish grins when he sees Optimus.

Megatron: so my Scout fought Optimus Prime. How brutal Optimus.

Optimus: I would never do this Megatron. What have you done to my Autobot!?

Megatron: HAHAHAHAHA! your Autobot!? *grins* he's a Deception to the core Optimus. DECEPTICONS!! ATTACK.

Dozens of Decepticons come runing through the Ground Bridge firing there Blasters.

Optimus fires back and makes his way back to the ground Bridge, Bumblebee and Bulkhead emerge from the Ground Bridge and give Optimus Prime covering fire.

Optimus runs through the Ground Bridge, Bumblebee and Bulkhead run in after. It closes and Megatron raises his hand. The Deception stop firing and Megatron walks over to T/N.

Megatron: not today Scout, Decepticons bring him to Knockout.

Grunt: yes Lord Megatron.

Arcee's pov.

Optimus walks through the Ground Bridge and sees me sitting beside Cliffjumper. Ratchet is checking his vitals as Bumblebee and Bulkhead wakl over to us.

Bulkhead: hows he doing doc?

Ratchet: his vitals are low, he lost to much Energon and we dont have enough to give him.

Bumblebee: boop, woop, beep. (What about Stasis lock?)

Ratchet: he's to fare gone for Stasis lock.

Optimus walks over to us and puts his hand on my shoulder.

Optimus: you should stay with him until he joins the Allspark. Seeing you will bring him peace in his final moments. You've done all you can Ratchet let's leave them alone.

Optimus and the others leave me and Cliffjumper alone... I puts my hand on his and grip it lightly.

Arcee: I... I'm sorry Cliff... this is all my fault...

Cliffjumper weakly opens one of his Optics and looks at me.

Cliffjumper: d-don't go k-kicking your... self. W-we kicked that Cons butt.

Arcee: but if I wasn't so angry we...

Cliffjumper: s-stop... we had a no-good run... you and I... best partner I've ever hhhhaaaaad...

The cooler faids from his Optic and all I can do is grip his hand more and let my head drop.

Arcee: good bye Cliff...