Normal Day?

Y/n Pov

"Okay class. Since this is a hard math assignment, you will choose one partner." Once Mr. Felk spoke that sentence, people surrounded you again. You sighed and walked over to Ivan. Ivan smiled. "We're both partners da?" "Yeah." You felt a hand on your shoulder so you turned around. "Forget him and be my partner doll."

Al got pushed aside by Matt. "Like hell she would. Why don't you be my partner." Matt got pushed by Al. "Like she would be your partner!" Al and Matt started fighting. The whole class was only watching to see who would win. You took a glance at Mr. Felk. He looked at you giving a signal to stop them. You nodded and walked between the two.

You pushed both of them back. "No fighting. Also, you two will never be my partner if you act like idiots." Matt and Al glared at each other then turned to you. They both nodded. You sighed and went back to Ivan.

"Lets just start our assignment." "Da."

~ Time Skip ~

The bell rang for next class. You packed up and walked to science class. You left the others since they pack too slow. You felt a hand on your shoulder. You turned around and saw Viktor. Ivan's 2p. "What?" You asked.

"You're pretty strong. Also, I like it when you don't hesitate to do anything." You stared at him confused then turned around. "I guess you can say that. Either way I'm surrounded by some morons."

You continued walking, but got held back by a pair of hands. "Do you not like me?" Viktor asked a bit sadly. You turned around and raised a brow. "When did I ever say that?" "You give me the look that you don't even care what I say." "That's my normal face."

Viktor pinched your cheeks gently. "I like you." You blushed and pulled his hands off your cheeks. "Hey Y/n!" Feliciano yelled. "Are you alright bella? I saw him pinch your cheeks. Are you okay?" Feliciano gently placed his hands on your cheeks. "Ve~ Your face is a bit red bella."

You gently grabbed his wrist and put his hands off your cheeks. "I'm fine Feliciano. He was just having his fun." "Oh. I might not believe that, but okay. See you later.~"

You sighed and turned to Viktor. "Don't do that again." Then you walked to science. Viktor was still behind you. Then someone intertwined their hands with yours. "Sorry I was taking long dudette! The hero was trying to pack as fast as he can." Alfred smiled.

"Right. You are slower than I thought. Where's Ivan?" Alfred's face dropped. "Why would you ask?" "Just curious for my friend." Alfred avoided your question. "Well I can't wait till Christmas dudette! My favorite season of the year to kiss you. I'll get it for sure."

You glared at him. "You wouldn't dare to put a mistletoe all around the house." Alfred grinned. "Of course I will! The hero will get a kiss from you." You heard some girls squealing. "I'll get prepared for it then." Alfred blushed. "You'll really kiss me?!"

You scoffed. "No, I only said that so I can shoot down all the mistletoe." Alfred's face dropped. "You'll find a mistletoe above your head." Alfred leaned down to kiss you and once again you pushed his face with your hand. "Not today little hero."

You arrived in science and sat down in your seat. You saw Matthew so you walked over to him. "Hi Matthew, how's first class?" "It went okay." "I see." You ruffled his hair avoiding his curl. "I'm sure you'll be seen. At least Francis and Antonio notices you." "Yeah you're right."

You felt someone ruffle your hair. "Hello sunflower. I'm sorry I took so long." "Um, I guess it's alright." Soon the Mr. Dale walked in the classroom. "Good evening class." Mr. Dale mumbled. Once he saw you his face lit up. "Good evening Y/n! How was your day?"