Trip of Trouble

Your Pov

After you rushed to the hospital to take Arthur to the hospital, you made Ivan drive this time. Arthur was now sleeping on your shoulder with his injured arm. It was his left arm, but you were pretty sure he writes with his right arm. He yelled many lectures to you but you weren't really affect because, that's how Arthur acts. You couldn't really deal with it.

You looked out the window quietly and watched many cars past by fast. You didn't know if it was just that Ivan was driving slow or that Ivan is driving slow. "How did you get your driving license Y/n?" Ivan suddenly asked. You blushed in embarrassment. "Well, I got it how I got it." You said. Ivan giggled. "Seems okay da?" "Yeah, sure." You mumbled.

You suddenly felt your phone vibrate. You took out your phone from your pocket and saw Matthew trying to call you. You forgot to tell Matthew that you were secretly leaving, but you knew he would probably tell Alfred. You picked up the call and held your phone to your ear. "Hello?" "Y/n, where are you? It's already been two hours since everyone got released from (college name)." Matthew said worridly. You sighed. "Sorry, I'm just running a little late." You lied.

"Running late? You didn't even go to any of your classes!" Matthew whispered/yelled. You sweat dropped a little. "Uh, yeah, I had to do something." You said. "Like what?" Matthew asked. "Um..." You tried to think of what to say, until something popped into your mind. "I needed to go to the store to buy some strawberries." You lied, again. You heard Matthew sigh. "Well, I don't think that's a good excuse Y/n-" You heard some noise, as if the phone was getting taken away. "Y/n! Where are you?!" That voice was familiar. It was Alfred. You just stayed silent. You didn't necessarily want to talk to him right now.

"Y/n?! Come on say something!" Alfred yelled. You held your phone away from your ear for how loud Alfred was yelling. You placed your phone back to your ear and said, "Alfred, I'm just running late." You said in a montonious voice. "Running late? Running late?! It's been fucking two whole hours!" Alfred yelled. You looked down at your lap. "Don't cuss Alfred." You murmured. "I don't fucking care about cussing right now! All I care about is you!" Alfred yelled. You can hear him sniffling at the other end. 'He's probably crying.' You thought.

You sighed. "Then, just forget about me right now. Go and have fun at Santa Cruz." With that, you ended the call. "Who was it?" Ivan asked. "Just the obnoxious American." You muttered. "Oh. Haha." Ivan laughed a little.

Alfred Pov

When Y/n ended the call I already started tearing up by the second. I felt Matthew put a hand on my shoulder. "I-It's okay Alfred. Y/n will come back like she said." He said trying to cheer me up. I wiped my tears away with my sleeve and gave him back his phone. "I-I'll just get ready." I muttered and headed to my room. I slammed the door closed then packed all my clothes.

I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were red from crying and my cowlick is a bit crumbled. I smoothed out my cowlick but it still had a little wrinkle. I shrugged and grabbed my bag, heading downstairs. I already saw Matthew waiting for me by the stairs. He looked up smiled at me. "Ready to go? I'll drive." Matthew said. I smiled a little and nodded. "Sure." I walked downstairs and headed to the car. Then I noticed that Y/n's car was missing. She must have took it without is noticing. She is sneaky these days. Like when she ate all the strawberries on the cake I bought for a party.

I sighed and got in my car. It's going to be a long day, without Y/n.

~ Time Skip ~

"Alfred!" I heard a voice call my name. I groaned and turned a little. "Alfred wake up! We're here at Santa Cruz." I lazily opened my eyes and rubbed them. I yawned and stretched. "Here already? Wow that was fast." I said and got out of the car. I saw the other countries get out of their cars and gather to where the Roman Empire was. I looked behind him and saw many things like roller coasters and all the cool stuff.