The Truth

Y/n Pov

You walked to school with Alfred close behind you. He walked happily like normal while you ignored his presence. You saw Ivan sitting down on a bench. He rested his head on both of his hands. He looked like he was waiting for someone. Once you appeared he ran over to you. "Privet Y/n!" You looked at the tall Russian in front of you. "Hello Ivan. Ready for class?"

"Da." Ivan gave you his childish smile. "Hey! Give me your lunch money dude!" You saw a guy picking on another guy for his lunch money. "I'll be right back guys." Then you left off to the troublemaker. "This is a bully free zone school is it not?" The bully turned around slightly scared.

"O-oh! Y-y/n! What a surprise! Also, I w-wasn't asking for his l-lunch money and such horrible stuff. I-I was just going to say h-hello." The bully patted the guys head and ran off in a flash. You sighed and turned to the guy.

He had a dust of pink on his cheeks. "Are you alright?" You ask. "U-uh yes. And, nice to meet you! My name is Ken." "Its nice to meet you too Ken. I possibly know that you already know what's my name so no need for me to introduce myself. I'll see you next time. I have to go to my friend." You waved to him and left to Ivan and Alfred.

"Whoa Y/n! You were a killer right there!" Alfred yelled. "Right." You say sarcastically. "You did a great job Y/n." Ivan ruffled your hair. You blushed and gently took his hand off your head. "We should stop playing and go to class. We three wouldn't want to be late right?" "Yeah!" "Da."

As if right on cue the bell rang. You speed walked to class leaving behind Alfred and Ivan. "Y/n! Wait up!" Alfred mentally yelled from afar. 'They're both so slow.' You thought. You made it to class and sat down in your seat. You were always on time to class unless you had an exclamation for your lateness.

The teacher wasn't even in the classroom yet so you took your homework out and got ready. After you got your stuff out Alfred and Ivan walked in the classroom glaring at each other. They both sat down in their seats which were next to me. Alfred on the left, Ivan on the right.

People were talking like normal when the teachers aren't in their classrooms. Mr. Felk came in the classroom and got seated. Some of the students scrambled to their desks. "Well class, I have an important announcement to make. This is spread all over first period so teachers from your other classes won't have to explain to you."

Everyone's ears perked up except yours. You knew that it would involve you somehow. "In a couple of weeks, three new students will be coming to this collage. Everyone is now to be warned about them because those people are dangerous. The first person is called Allen. He carries a bloody bat with nails on it. The second is called Matt. He carries a bloody hockey stick. The last one is called Viktor. He carries a sewer pipe or shovel. That is all the information we've known because we have saw them before."

You took a glance around the room. Everyone was scared or nervous except for Alfred and Ivan. 'Weird.' You thought. People would usually get scared easily by all this nonsense. It's not that scary or horrifying.

~ Time Skip ~ afterschool

The bell rang for the end of all classes. You sighed and walked through the halls, along with Alfred and Ivan who glared daggers at each other. The three of you were sent to the principles office for a strange reason.

The three of you walked inside the principles office to see all of your friends. The principle cleared his throat gaining all the attention. "Ok all of you. To tell all of you the truth, you are all from another dimension. Along with all of you being countries. I am a country too, I'm the Roman Empire."

Everyone's face had a serious look. Even the silly people had one too. "After this year of collage all of you will be going to the dimension you belong to along with me. We had you in this dimension to test all of you on your skills and grades. This has been a secret for years so I thought it was the time to tell all of you."

Everyone nodded their heads while some stayed quiet. "All of you have heard about the three dangerous people coming to this collage in three weeks right?" Everyone nodded their head. "Well those three are 2ps. Also known as second players. For this to make sense I will have to tell all of you your country names."

~ Time Skip ~

You were the last one since you always had the patience. "And Y/n. You are c/n." You nodded your head. "Now back to the 2ps. They are also known as second players for everyone. 2ps are the opposite of your character, but they also have the same country as yours. They will look similar to your character, but they wear darker colors. The 2ps are more psycho and murderous. Everyone has a 2p, but one person in here is very special."

Everyone looked around until the principle- I mean Roman Empire snapped his fingers loudly. "That person is Y/n. She is a very special country. The reason is because she is a 1p and 2p mixed into one. That means she can choose either dimension she will be in. She can be with the 2ps or the 1ps."

Everyone gasped at you while you just stayed still in one spot a little shocked at what you just heard. "Y/n, since you can control unlike the 2ps, your eyes are your normal color. But when you get angry or by such things that annoy you, your eyes turn red. You are innocent of course so no worries. The only thing we all need to worry about is the 2ps that are coming. They are basically here to get Y/n. Since Y/n is a 1p and 2p mixed, they decided to get her. Allen, Matt, and Viktor are the strongest people out of all the 2ps so you will all have to be careful. When those three come, our main goal is to protect Y/n's life until all of you countries finish collage and go back to our dimension. That Is all, you are all free to leave. Except Y/n, Alfred, and Matthew."

The three of you nodded as your friends, or so now called countries, left. Once they were all gone the Roman Empire spoke. "I've never wanted to say this to you Alfed, but...." "But what?!" Alfred yelled. Matthew and you were shocked. Alfred never yelled this loud before. "You and Y/n aren't...." "We aren't what?!" Alfred yelled once again.

"You and Y/n aren't actually brother and sister. Not even half. Both of your parents only said that to let both of you get along." Alfred and you were shocked. You've never wanted to say this, but you were a little bit happy, but sad at the same time. "Alfred, your real half brother is Matthew. Y/n isn't related to you, not in any way."

You saw how shocked Matthew was. Alfred was more shocked then him. "Thanks for the information, but can I speak to you in private Roman Empire?" You asked. He nodded and looked at Alfred and Matthew. They both nodded and left.

You walked over to Roman Empires desk. "What is your question Y/n?" "I'm curious. All of what you are saying is true right?" "Yes." "Even about Alfred and Matthew?" "Yes, also, I have something important to tell you." "What is it?" "After you finish collage with the others you are to go to the 2ps first. The other main countries in our dimension have decided on this too." "Why do I have to stay with the 2ps first?" "Because, on how you act, we want you to be friends with all of them. The other main countries could tell that you are friends with all the 1ps so that's why we decided you will go to the 2ps." You nodded and left.

You saw nobody in the halls so you walked home. Once you went to the front of the collage, you saw all your friends who now knew they are countries. They all gave you worried looks. Especially Alfred and Ivan, or should you say America and Russia. You gave a sigh and walked towards them.

"Aren't all of you supposed to be home?" You ask.