Worries

Your Pov

You walked next to the Roman Empire to go out to eat for lunch. You didn't know why you were doing this. You would usually say no but now you felt like it's the time when you can get free food and eat anything you want. Sometimes eating strawberries can be a bit boring but it's still your favorite fruit. "So Y/n, where do you want to go to eat? I'll go anywhere you want to eat." Roman Empire said. You sighed. "It doesn't matter. Anywhere is fine. I was thinking about eating some new food anyways." You said. Roman Empire smiled. "Okay then! Want to go eat at a nice restaurant then?" You gave it a little thought. 'Never been in a restaurant in awhile. A day of being formal? Pfft. I can handle this.' You thought. "Yeah sure, we can go eat at any restaurant." You said.

"Great! Remember that I'll pay for everything!" Roman Empire said with his usual smile. "Yeah, sure." You said not really caring. 'Skipping out classes is kind of cool.' You thought.

Alfred Pov

I sat in Mr. Gills class with the most bored look. Y/n hasn't came to any of her classes so far since the Roman Empire took her backpack. I wonder what they're up to, but what really worries me is that if Y/n will be back. It's boring without her here. I already miss her. Even if I don't see her for a second, I immediately miss her so much. That must be crazy but I love her so much. I glanced at Ivan. He was taking notes as usual. What a nerd. Well, he doesn't wear glasses or anything but he takes notes and all that stuff, so I'll call him a nerd, for now.

I took a glance at Matthew. He was sweating like hell. What happened to him? Is he feeling well or something? Then he suddenly raised his hand but Mr. Gills didn't acknowledge his presence. This made my blood boil a little. Why do they always ignore his presence?! I raised my hand up high. Mr. Gills noticed me. "Do you need anything Alfred?" He asked. I pointed to Matthew. "Matthew needs something." I said. I looked back at Matthew. He smiled gently at me while I smiled back and gave him a thumbs up. "Um, may I please go to the nurse?" Matthew asked. "What? Can you please say that louder?" Mr. Gills asked.

"I said, may I-" I cut Matthew off. "Matthew needs to go to the nurse." I said aloud for at least everyone to hear. Mr. Gills only simply smiled. "Oh, you can go." Then he went right back to teaching a boring lesson. He seemed to care less about Matthew. This made me angry a bit. Matthew got up and walked out of the classroom. Once he closed the door, I heard a noise as if somebody fell. Matthew probably fell! Why isn't anyone caring?!

I got up my seat and opened the door to see Matthew passed out on the floor. Many students behind me gasped. "Matthew!" I yelled worriedly. I picked him up and put him on my back. "I...don't feel good...Alfred." Matthew said quietly. "Don't worry, I'll take you to the nurse." I said. "Mr. Gills, I'll be taking Matthew to the nurse." I then closed the door and left to the nurse. "You alright bro? I noticed that you were sweating back there." I said worriedly. "Yeah...I'm alright. Just a little...hot." Matthew said as he rested his head on my back.

I sighed. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Y-Yeah." Matthew said. This made me worry about him even more. "Hey Alfred, do you know...where Y/n is? I...haven't seen her all...day." Matthew said while he slightly panted for air. I shook my head. "I haven't seen her all day either. The only thing I know right now is that the Roman Empire took her backpack from the classroom and left in a hurry." I said. "Oh."

I walked inside the nurses office and looked for the nurse. The nurse turned around. "So who's sick? You or the one on your back?" She asked. "Matthew, he kind of passed put on the floor when he was trying to go to the nurse himself." I explained. "Oh, can you please lay him down on the bed?" She politely asked. I did as told and layed Matthew gently down on the bed. The nurse got a thermometer and put it in Matthew's mouth. She took it out of his mouth and looked at the thermometer with a troubled face. "Is their anything wrong with him?" I asked worriedly.