The Part of Jokes

Alfred's Pov

I huffed and walked through the empty halls. There was no fucking way that there was only two days left for Y/n to leave. Yeah, we'll have to part ways, but not yet! I don't even know what the hell happened! She started getting all mad and angry when I'm around. Heck, she didn't even have a small talk with me in class! Whatever, I can always find out what's up with her. I'm the fucking hero!

I suddenly slowed down and felt a little dizzy. What the hell? I'm not sick or anything for sure. So what was it? I then heard some talking nearby. I slowly and quietly walked over to where the voice was. I peaked my head around the corner and saw...Y/n! With...Allen?

What. The. Fuck.

This totally isn't real! I cannot believe Y/n would go with this asshole! I heard Y/n giggle. Damn, she was not the person to ever giggle. Allen leaned down and cupped her cheeks, kissing her. I grimaced, but was full of anger. I just wanted to fucking kill Allen right now!

I can't though, I'm a hero. Not a villian. I don't kill people. Well if I had the choice to kill Allen then yes. Y/n was mine! I then felt someone tap my shoudler, scaring the shit out of me. Literally, I almost shit my pants. I quickly turned around to see, Ivan. Why is he here.

"Privet, Alfred. I am aware of what you're seeing?" He said and gave his usual creepy smile. No matter how much I hated him, I nodded. "I should tell you what is happening." I blinked and narrowed my eyes up at him. Damn tall ass Russians. "It's about Y/n?" I asked, curious.

Ivan smiled a childish smile and nodded. "Follow me into a private room. It's where we can talk without Y/n knowing." He said then turned around, walking off down the hall. I quickly followed after him. "So-" "Please, Alfred. Hold your questions. Y/n will surely have cameras hidden anywhere around the school. She really does have that much power in her popularity as the student president." Ivan said.

I growled quietly and crossed my arms while walking. "Well how do you know that?" I questioned. Ivan giggled and replied, "I am closer to her than you think. She trusts me more than you, but I do have the guts to betray her on what she does wrong." I nodded and sighed. So maybe Ivan wasn't such a big freak.

After finally making it into an empty room, I sat down on a desk while Ivan sat on a chair. "So-" "Stop." He immediately said, making pout slightly and narrow my eyes at him. I started again, "Wha-" "No." He cut me off again! My hands balled into fists out of anger. If he does it again, I will fucking kill him. "Hey-" "Let me talk first. You are very impatient, Alfred. It will be easier for you to understand if only I talked." Ivan finally said, making me extremely angry still.

I then sighed and replied, "Fine. Talk." Ivan smiled and nodded, then his face expression immediately changed. For once, Ivan had actually startled me in a way that I've never saw or felt. He was, serious. No smile, as if he was dead. Well, I can't explain it because it's basically making me feel absolutely fucking terrified. Did I also forget to mention, horried?

"So, Alfred, I am sure you are aware that Y/n has been acting a bit differently around you. More of somewhat, cold, towards you." Ivan said and gave me an icy glare. I swallowed nervously and nodded. Shit, he was making things so intense. As if he was the fucking principle trying to talk to me about me failing my classes.

"The reason why Y/n is acting like this is because she is, jealous, of what you have done." I blinked, feeling a bit confused. What? Y/n is jealous? I've never done anything so far this weekened. Just my normal routine, being with Y/n all the time. "Why-" "She told me that you were making out with one of the so called 'number one slut', in the hallways when she was going to the bathroom."

I was even more confused. When have I ever skipped out on a class? If I ever did, I would be with Y/n. "I don't remember doing any of the sort." I said and scratched the back of my head with my hand. "You are sure, da? Y/n has said she saw it in front of her." I nodded quickly, "Yeah! I didn't do it! Hell, why would I even want to kiss them?! I'll only kiss Y/n!" I yelled.

Ivan sighed. "Shhh, people are still in classes. If they find us skipping out on class then we'll be in trouble." Alfred grumbled and slammed his head on his desk. Damn it.

Suddenly, the door flew open.