Problems

Your Pov

You patted Alfred's back. "Yeah, I guess. Only for a good reason though." You said. Alfred squeezed you tighter. "Oof! A-Alfred! I can't...breathe!" You yelled. Alfred let you go and sheepishly smiled at you. You sighed in relief. "Wow Alfred, make sure to use your strength wisely." You said. Alfred smiled at you. "You think I'm strong?" Alfred said with the most happiest look you've ever seen in a long time.

Alfed jumped up and yelled, "Y/n called me strong! Yay! I'm strong!" Alfred jumped all around his room in happiness while you sat on his bed quietly. Then you heard crashing noises in the living room. (Took you long enough to notice.) "I'm going to check what all those noises are." You said loud enough for Alfred to hear. He didn't listen to you so you just shrugged and left. You walked to the living room to see Al and Matt beating each other. Al had a bat with nails while Matt had a hockey stick with wires. 'They are so cleaning this up.' You thought and saw many blood stains on the floor. Viktor only stood there and just waited for them to stop.

'Well Viktor can't do anything smart in this situation.' You thought. You sighed and grabbed two knives. Let's see how good you are with knives. You threw the two knives at Al and Matt. The knife you threw at Al almost hit his crotch. Matt swiftly moved to the side and blocked it.

"Okay, you guys get out of my house." You commanded. Al chuckled at you. "Since when did you get to be bossy?" Al asked. "Since right now so get out you cunts." You said. "Oh, she told you." Matt said to Al. Al glared at him. "Shut up you stupid Canadian." Al hissed. "Okay, lets get out of her house." Viktor said and started walking out the door. Matt followed Viktor out the door while Al just stayed at your side. Then Al suddenly snaked his arms around your waist. "Why don't you hang out with us Y/n? I'll show you how to play baseball." Al said. You shook your head and sighed. "No, im taking care of someone."

Al flicked your head. "Why don't you just let your yandere boyfriend take care of him." Al said with a grin. You smacked his head. "He is not my boyfriend nor a yandere guy." You said. Al rubbed his head. "I'll give you as much strawberries you want-" "Okay I'll tell him to take care of him, be right back." Then you left to Alfred. You heard Al laugh a little. "Always got a plan B." You ignored him and walked to Alfred's room. You opened the door to not see him there. You walked to your room. He wasn't there either.

'Where could he be?' You thought. Then you walked to Matthew's room. It was possibly the last place you could find him. There you saw Alfred sleeping at the end of Matthew's bed. He snored quietly. You decided to write a note. You got a peice of paper from Matthew's desk and got a pen.

Alfred, can you please take care of Matthew when I'm gone? I'll be hanging out with my friends, and don't worry, they're girls. Not guys. I'll be back later. Be good and listen to Matthew got it?
Y/n Jones

You silently put away the pen and placed the paper on Matthew's desk. They would be able to see it for sure. You left Matthew's room and headed back to the living room. You saw Al snoozing on the couch. 'I wasn't even gone that long.' You thought. You sighed and shook Al's shoulder. "Al wake up. I already made a note for Alfred." Al rubbed his eyes. "Alright, lets go doll face."

~ Time Skip ~

You were back at college, in the baseball field. Al threw a bat at you. You moved to the side and glared at him. "Don't throw the bat at me!" You yelled. Al chuckled. "Just pick up the freakin bat and swing. I'll be throwing the ball." Al said. You glared at him once more and picked up the bat. "Get ready doll face, I'm not counting." Once Al threw the ball, it went straight for your face. You quickly ducked down and glared at Al. "You almost hit me in the face you retard!" You yelled angrily at Al. He grinned. "You just suck." You glared at him. "Okay fine, give me all you've got." You said with a little smirk. 'So he wants to play that way huh? Then I'll do the same.' You thought.

You got in your batting stance. Once Al threw the ball, you threw the bat at him. You both ducked down to the ground. "What the fuck! You almost hit my face!" Al yelled at you. "What are you talking about?! You almost hit me in the face!"

Viktor Pov

I silently watched Al and Y/n yell at each other. Never knew Y/n could yell this loud nor be this loud. I sighed and got up. I walked towards them and stood in the middle. "Both of you shut up. I'm tired of all this yelling crap. It won't do any good for the both of you." I said. "Looks like mama Viktor is giving us a lecture Al." Y/n said. A vein popped out of my head as I glared at her. Al and Matt were laughing their asses off. "Hahaha! She called you mama Viktor! Ahaha!" Al laughed. "Oh my fucking gosh! Now that was freakin hilarious. Try to make up another joke Y/n." Matt said seemingly amused. I scowled at them.

Y/n sighed and cupped her chin. "Well, there is Matt, the lazy bitch. And there's Al, the little annoying twat." Y/n said seriously not amused by what's going on. I chuckled at little while Al and Matt glared at her. I saw the end of Y/n's lips twitch a little. She was about to smile. I grinned a little at her. Then she suddenly slapped herself and sighed. "Okay, I'm going home now." Y/n said and walked away. I silently followed after her.

Y/n turned around and stared at me. "What do you want Viktor?" She asked. "Don't you dare call me mama Viktor again." I said. Y/n shrugged. "Alright then. See you later." Y/n said and turned around. My eye twitched in anger. She can't just leave like that. I barely even had my fun. I smirked to myself and picked up a rock from the ground. I threw it at Y/n's head hard enough for her to say 'ow.' Y/n only flinched and turned around. She gave me one of her death glares but I wasn't affected. I grinned and turned around, walking away.

While I was walking I got hit on the back of my head, with a freakin rock! I turned around and glared at Y/n. She grinned a little. "I'm not giving up that easily mama Viktor." I ran towards her. Once I got close to her she quickly moved to the side and tripped me with her foot. I coincidentally grabbed Y/n's hand and fell to the ground with her on top of me. I felt this weird heat on my cheeks again when she was on top of me. "You're so clumsy Viktor. You can't even run correctly." Y/n said and got up. I pushed her back down on my chest and cupped her cheeks in my hands. I smirked at her.

She had a blush on her cheeks for how close her face was to mine. "You can't do anything now." I said. I near her face to kiss her, but then I felt her immediately get off me. I tried pulling her back down to my chest but she was so freakin strong! I sat up and saw my stupid 1p. Ivan Braginski. He glared at me. "You may not touch my sunflower da? Y/n's mine." Ivan said and hugged Y/n. I glared at him. "You stupid loner." I scowled at him. Ivan affectionately patted Y/n's head. "I'll take you home sunflower. So you'll be safe! Ufu!"

Y/n gave Ivan a nod and left with him. Ivan turned his head around and stuck his tongue out at me. I gave him a death glare. He's so gonna get killed. I got up to my feet and headed back to Al and Matt. Once I got back to them they both had an angry look on their faces. I silently stated back at them. I sighed. "What?" I asked. "Don't you dare fuckin say 'what' to me! You almost kissed doll face and that's bullshit!" Al yelled. "Al, shut the fuck up you stupid vegan. It's all bull crap now let's go. I don't want you to be an ass hole when we get back." Matt said with a scowl. Al took his nailed bat out and swung it at Matt, but Matt immediately ducked down and got out his hockey stick. Now Al and Matt were fighting their asses off again. I sighed and sat down on the bleachers. They are a pain in the ass.