Party Pooper

Ivan Pov

I smiled as Y/n slept on my shoulder. She sleeps so peacefully. "Hey dude! Not cool." I looked up to see Alfred. I glared at him. "What's not cool?" I asked him. Alfred glared at me. "Hand her over. She's mine." Alfred said. I hugged Y/n and set her on my lap. "Nyet. Y/n is mine. She's becoming one with mother Russia." I said. Alfred hated me for sure. But it doesn't matter. As long as I have Y/n by my side, I'll be happy.

"You know what Ivan? Y/n is mine forever, and you have to face the fact that Y/n loves me more than you." Alfred hissed. I glared at him. "Nyet. You do not even know that if Y/n loves me more than you. Even though, you're her brother." I hissed back. Alfred laughed. Not a happy laugh though. "You think Y/n likes a creepy guy like you?! We aren't even brother and sister anymore!" Alfred yelled gaining all the attention. Everyone was quiet.

Y/n Pov

You heard everything Alfred said. It kind of broke you when Alfred said that you weren't even brother and sister. You rubbed your eyes and got up. "What a good way to say something about me Alfred. Shouldn't even have thought we were brother and sister." With that you left to the backyard. 'What a party popper Alfred. Saying something that you don't even know or care about.' You thought. You sat down on the grass and sat fetal position.

You looked up into the midnight sky and saw how shiny the stars looked. You felt someone's breath on your ear. "Hey doll face." You immediately punched the person behind you and stood up, backing away a little. You saw Al and sighed. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at your Christmas party?" You asked as you sat back down on the grass.

Al chuckled and sat down next to you. "I had my hours ago. What about yours? I still see a lot of cars out there." Al said. You sighed. "Still having it. I think Alfred is entertaining them." You said. "So, where is Viktor and Matt?" You asked. "They're at my house doing their own thing. Those lazy ass people don't know how to get out. Unlike me, I came out just to see you." Al said. This struck you. How did Al know where you live?

"How do you know where I live again? I just remembered the other day you came by." You said. Al laughed nervously. 'Well that's something new. Al never laughs like that.' You thought. "I followed you to your house since I wanted to see you-" Al cut himself off and blushed. "Never mind what I said." He pouted and turned away.

You looked at him amused. "Well, I never thought you wanted to see someone like me." You teased. Al blushed even more and fully turned his body around. "Don't laugh at me. I just...like you. That's all." Al said. You were a bit shocked. Al likes you? 'Well this is suddenly too early.' You thought. "I won't laugh at you. After all, I am going to the 2p world after college." You said. Al turned to you and smiled. "Just don't eat Oliver's cupcakes." You were confused. You remembered he said something about Oliver when you said no swearing to him.

"Who's Oliver?" You asked. Al smiled. "He's my caretaker. You know, he's 2p England. So he likes to wear pink and likes to make cupcakes a lot. He even tries to poison us so make sure not to eat his cupcakes. I can't promise you that he'll probably kill you." You looked at Al. "How nice to have a cupcake loving caretaker." You said out of the blue. Al turned to you. "What?"

You blushed and turned away from him. "Nothing." You said. You could feel Al grinning behind your back. "I heard you. How nice to have a cupcake loving caretaker." Al mimicked your voice. Except, It was a bit higher than yours. You smacked his head. "Don't laugh you idiot. I was just saying." You said. Al laughed. "Right. Well, I've got to go back. It's getting late. See you later doll face." Al ruffled your hair and left. You turned around and saw him jump over the fence. "So that's how he got over here." You said to yourself.

Unknowingly, you smiled. There was times you would smile. You would usually smile when no one's around. "Maybe the 2ps aren't that bad after all." You said to yourself. You got up and walked back inside. Once you got inside, you were immediately pulled into a hug. "I'm so sorry Y/n! I just got carried away. You can forgive me right?" You knew it was Alfred. You pushed him lightly by the shoulders and stared into his eyes. "Of course I forgive you Alfred. You're my brother after all." You said truthfully. Alfred hugged you tightly again and laughed. "Thanks Y/n! This is why I love you! Always the nice and forgiving one!" You awkwardly hugged Alfred. "Right." You said a bit sarcastically.