ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 20 - 𝕊𝕞𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒 𝕣𝕒𝕥

ابدأ من البداية

Taehyung smiles as he nods his head. Jae bows once again and go to the controller leaving the two male alone.

Jungkook gestures towards a seat to tell the younger to sit down. Taehyung sits on a chair and locks the seat belts.

"Where are we going?" He asks again with a whining tone.

Jungkook chuckles as he says, "Patience, sweetheart. You'll know in just 10 minutes." 

Taehyung huffs as he looks outside the window when the helicopter starts taking off. After a while, he feels a hand holding his as he looks back and watches Jungkook's hand gripping his, softly.

Jungkook was working on his laptop. A curve forms on Taehyung's lips as he is now looking at a serious ravenette beside him. He knows Jungkook needs his two hands to work as he is typing something.

"You're typing. Use both hands." Taehyung says and the ravenette doesn't even look at him and answers, "I can type perfectly with one hand." 

Taehyung feels the grip tightens and he looks away as always to hide the pink shade of his beautiful face. 

They were still on the helicopter when Taehyung's eyes catch the glimpse of some beautiful kites in the sky. His eyes immediately light up seeing that view as he holds the helicopter window in excitement. 

Jungkook observes his every action in awe. He wanted to see that expression. He has imagined it and now that he is seeing exactly the same expression like his imagination, he feels like he got everything he wanted in his life. 

Taehyung looks back at Jungkook who was already looking at him with a cast smile. The red-haired's doe eyes are bigger now.

When a child sees a new toy or cartoon, the excitement and shock he bears in his eyes, Taehyung is holding exactly the same.

"Kites!!!! Oh my God! I'm seeing them after so many years."

Jungkook chuckles and asks, "Really?"

Taehyung bobs his head up and down with his boxy broad smile. Jungkook feels like treasuring this boy inside his chest forever. 

"Then buckle up. You're not only seeing them because we are going to fly them today as well." Taehyung's mouth wide opens as he looks at Jungkook with utter shock.

"Is today the national kite festival of China?" Jungkook nods his head while wearing his coat.

Taehyung looks back outside once again, memories with his childhood best friend start flashing before his vision.

"Why do you love kites sho much, Tata? It's sho tiring." Kuku sat on the grass, more like fell on it as he huffed saying that.

The said male giggled as he sat beside the little boy as well and said, "It' sh not tiring. You're lazy, Kuku."

Kuku pouted and both the boys laid on the grass. A beautiful purple coloured kite was beside them. They were flying it. Not completely as their little hands couldn't hold the spool perfectly. But they were doing it as Tata loved to fly kites. 

"You'll mish me when I'll be gone. No lazy boy will fly kites with you, huh!" Kuku complained while looking at the clear blue beautiful sky up them. 

He heard no response and then looked beside him to see his Tata. The said boy was pouting badly and his eyes were teary.

Kuku panicked a bit as he sat up quickly and held his own earlobe saying, "I'm showy. I won't shay this again. Please, don't cry."